• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs having another story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what character or thing should be in the new scenario if there is one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

i feel like you guys are getting over excited about this 3 umd talk now. just dont get your hopes up the chances of that happening are small and completly unecessary to make a game long. we're past the days when technology wasnt as amazing as now that we dont need 23 discs to make a long game.

plus how annoying would it be to have 3 umds, have to keep changing them and what if u lost one? ur basicly f****

anyways. bbs does look the same as kh2 if not better, graphically i mean.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
well now i get what youre sying ok yeah ill go for that and then it helps that you can play as all 3 characs while playing as one because of seperate files but no sepearte UMD's though it wouldnt work cus remember nomura said it affects when each character appears somewhere
yeah i dont like the 3 umd's idea its seems stupid because you'd be fucked if you lost one and then well it just doesnt seem economically efficient for se either and i doubt it would just cost 60 bucks either i just think keeping it to a maximum of 1 umd is enough and the unlockables i get what youre saying that you want more but 60 hours really is a long time i think nomura wants you to actually remember what happened in each characters story

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
well now i get what youre sying ok yeah ill go for that and then it helps that you can play as all 3 characs while playing as one because of seperate files but no sepearte UMD's though it wouldnt work cus remember nomura said it affects when each character appears somewhere

Well we can only wait and hope.

Was'nt there supposed to be an interview in the 358/2 days ultimania (coming out on June 25th) that had an interview regarding BBS?

Hopefully that will tell us more about the length of the game.

Alex999

yeah i dont like the 3 umd's idea its seems stupid because you'd be fucked if you lost one and then well it just doesnt seem economically efficient for se either and i doubt it would just cost 60 bucks either i just think keeping it to a maximum of 1 umd is enough and the unlockables i get what youre saying that you want more but 60 hours really is a long time i think nomura wants you to actually remember what happened in each characters story

^ now this guy sees things my way.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If they can put 50-60 hours of story on one UMD then by all means they should do it.

But I want atleast 50-60 hours of gameplay in BBS.

Alex999

if they could as many hours as they did on that piece of crap game boy then im sure 60 hours is possible on a psp

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
and then what about cutscenes? that be insane! kh 2's cutscnes were a pain and btw the ultimania is about 426 pages long heartstation said o.o holy shyz lol i made a thread on that but it got deleted anyways i dont want a really long game that its so long you forget what youre doing and what happened last time
holy fuck! 5 hours of cutscenes? not even days had that many it would be like 20 minute cutscenes it be like watching 2 kh movies xD
there should be a secret thing or secret commercial for kh 3 =D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I was thinking:

50 hours of gameplay and 10 hours of scenes, because BBS is supposed to tell us alot of information and that requires alot of scenes.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
bout what xD, anyways remember how CoM was all just fighting and like smal cutscenes dialogue thats why its not even that long rikus story was short no cutscenes before bosses just fights and then sora's story was annoying cus of him always stopping to forget things -_-
yeah but did kh 1 and kh 2 have like 3 hours of cutscenes?

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
but i also dont wanna sit for 20 minutes to watch a cutscene of pure talking about something and then you completely lose track of time and dont even know what you do next but i guess a few hours of cutscenes is good with the exception of them actually being good cutscenes and not meaningless ones like kh 2 i spent 0 hours in roxas's story -_-

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
oh yeah never though of that, it be fun to watch a good cutscene after some unbirth killing, but the problem is ive only played kh 2 enough to know that its cutscenes suck im still working on kh 1 but i hope the cutscenes are good =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back