• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs leveling up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kixru18

The armour thing is a good idea, but you would look kinda stupid running around with half armour on your character.

Didn't Nomura say something about how bbs's leveling system was related to that of the world ends with you.

Maybe it'll do something like adjusting your level to gain more experiance

Pratiko

Awards
Didn't Nomura say something about how bbs's leveling system was related to that of the world ends with you.

Maybe it'll do something like adjusting your level to gain more experiance

he said it was influenced by that game, not related. But still, it could be similar to it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think it will be similar to FFX or FFXII. Probably you gain experience by killing enemies and when you level up you get a certain amount of points and then you spend the points to get upgrades on the lincense board/ sphere grid type of thing in BBS.

For example:

1. Level 12 = 4 points
2. Access ability board from menu and spend your 4 points to purchase spell upgrades, new abilities, ect.

Basicaly when you level up you get points and you can spend those points on an ability board to choose what new abilities, spells, HP+, MP+, ect.

TerraFTW!

I think it will be similar to FFX or FFXII. Probably you gain experience by killing enemies and when you level up you get a certain amount of points and then you spend the points to get upgrades on the lincense board/ sphere grid type of thing in BBS.

For example:

1. Level 12 = 4 points
2. Access ability board from menu and spend your 4 points to purchase spell upgrades, new abilities, ect.

Basicaly when you level up you get points and you can spend those points on an ability board to choose what new abilities, spells, HP+, MP+, ect.

thats what i was thinking similar to FFX

Pratiko

Awards
I think it will be similar to FFX or FFXII.

God, if there's mercy in this fucked up World we live in, please, please don't let Nomura think of something as bad as that. I beg you.

/christian mode off.

Really, that system sucked monkey balls. Why in the world you need a "license" to use a fucking ability. I'd rather LEARN it, not BUY it, also.

Terra: HAHA, with my recently bought FIRA SWORD (let's hope better names) I'll KICK YO' ASS, NIGGAZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back