• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Multiplayer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanide Sprinkle

Yeah I don't know if its true or not thats why I made the thread but, I was looking around the forums and saw some people saying there might be Muliplayer in the game. Can you just answer my question and Idk you can talk about maybe what you think it is.

A

Audo

Nomura and Co said they were looking into it.
But there hasn't been anything on it since then.
I think they decided not to to make 358/2 Days more unique.

The Enchanted

Nomura said there might be a multiplayer or Co-op, but there hasn't been any confimation.

Here's the quote...

Is it possible where people can play by bringing PSP's together?
YY: Well, we are thinking by a co-operation between people, or even competing against each other. We are trying to think of an element that could make use of the PSP fully.
TN: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has a different concept, and multiplayer is also complete, and different.

~The Enchanted

Cyanide Sprinkle

Nomura and Co said they were looking into it.
But there hasn't been anything on it since then.
I think they decided not to to make 358/2 Days more unique.

Yeah that would make sense, plus really what kinda of multiplayer could they have It would be weird to have two players playing the game at the same time I think

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
i dont think they will hav multiplayer because ther would only b 3 characters 2 choose from unless they make it so u can play as more people. multiplayer in 358/2 is good because u can choose out of 13(or 14 ) people. and if there is multyplayer. then alot of people would be the same characters and i dont want 2 run around with 2 vens. i dont think its goin 2 happen.

Twilightprince10

U Never know, i thik it would be cool reenacting the battle from the secretemovie. multiplayer for bbs could be that same scene in the trailer.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Seeing the information, it's possible but not confirmed. They seem to be unsure about that from what I was reading, when I read the interview.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Eh, maybe. Not to the extent of Days.
Maybe like CoM.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i really hope it'll have multiplayer, then i can fight the forces of evil with friends! *sarcasm....sorta....*

State

Awards
I can't possibly think of a BBS Multiplayer option except, of course, mini-games, depending on the mini-games it would mae it unique, like Days which are missions you have to do, I knew that Days wasn't gonna get multiplayer wi-fi.

I hope that there is.

I really don't have anything else to say.

Other than online would be a must.

Macabre

Gold Member
BBS will have multi-player mode.
The developers are planning to make a multi-player mode in BBS,with either co-operative or competitive play.

I'd like a co-operative mode.

Dyingslow666

Co-op would own, you play the story or have minigames with your friends, or go head-to-head customizing how each player looks like and stuff (getting ahead of the series, sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back