• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Outfits-Opinionate Away!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarhas

Hello again fellow KH Fans! This is another "Opinionate Away" thread, except, this time, it's about your fave BBS character outfit. Which outfit is the coolest? ugliest? weirdest? etc.....
Here are your choices:
-Terra's
-Ven's
-Aqua's
-Mickey's
-Master Xehanort's
-DS's
-Donald's
-Goofy's
-Yen Sid's
(I think those are all of the Main Characters we've seen so far)
Tell which character has the coolest, weirdest, etc... outfit.
Tell why
You may do as many catagories as you want,
Now...Opinionate Away!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (sorry)

Master Riku 789

coolest: DS'S
weirdest: terra's
most unique: ven's
hotteset: MX'S LOL i'm kidding. seriously aqua's.

Xinjust

I would have to say the kewlest would be DiZ's outfit. The Red Mummy look is very original and appealing.

The strangest would have to be Riku's Dark Form. ((I Mean c'mon dude, he's wearing a skirt. He's a boy. Unless you count kilts I guess...))

The most unique I would say goes to Sora's Anti-Form. Why? Because no other main character has presented themselves in that appearance in the game.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Coolest: MX's. You can't beat the classics.
Dumbest: Terra's. The guy wears a skirt!
Most Unique: Aqua's. Even though we haven't seen very much of it, it seems to be the most unique.
Least Unique: Yen Sid. All he has are solid blue robes and a pointy hat.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
MX's isn't the most unique probably because it looks a lot like Ansem SoD.

It might not be that original, but it's cooler than all of them. (Except DS', maybe.)

yugi300

SoD=? Oh and well I think Aquas and MX's are teh sexiest and well terra's is pretty unique in color and Ven's ok but yea DS looks interesting/wierd at the same time.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think DS' outfit is pretty cool. I don't know who was the weirdest though probably DS again. I really liked Terra and Ven's outfit though. They came out to be pretty cool. I thought Aqua was a bit okay but couldn't really tell. XD

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Terra's outfit would be great if it weren't for the pants, which look like a skirt. I think that baggy pants are a good idea, but those are a bit too baggy. Still, I guess it's better than KH1 Sora's outfit. parachute pants + dorky clown shoes = crappy KH1 outfit.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i think vens is the coolest, and terras is the wierdest, but they all look the same in the armor, lol

yugi300

Well I thought Terra not in the armour looked cool so does vwen and I assume Terra does too!

xxxtonyxxxx

coolest:terras
weirdest:yen sid i dont remember who he is but i couldnt think of any1 there that really has a weird outfit
most unique:terra noone else uses suspenders n looks like they came out of sum like bleach anime kinda
least unique:besides mx i would have 2 say vens cuz 2 me it looks like sora n roxas's outfit combined

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Yes, a skirt. They're even baggier than Sora's, which is just far too baggy for my taste.

Skirt? Lmao, that's not a skirt -- it's a hakama. A type of traditional Japanese clothing (people who practice "Kendo" wear those all the time).

Anyway:

• Coolest -- Master Xehanort
  • Weirdest -- Ven
  • Most Unique -- Terra
  • Least Unique -- DS (Aside from the helment)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, pardon me for not being completely knowledgable in all aspects of japanese culture.

State

Awards
I would have to say the kewlest would be DiZ's outfit. The Red Mummy look is very original and appealing.

The strangest would have to be Riku's Dark Form. ((I Mean c'mon dude, he's wearing a skirt. He's a boy. Unless you count kilts I guess...))

The most unique I would say goes to Sora's Anti-Form. Why? Because no other main character has presented themselves in that appearance in the game.

Read the title, it clearly says "Opinions on BBS Character outfits.". Coolest: MX
Weirdest: Mickey
Original: Terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back