• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Princess'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Okaaay.. Since BBS is stated to be 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts game. I have a question about one of the princess'? Alice.. Yes Alice from "Alice In Wonderland" and the world Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts I. But. Alice is like 9-10 years old in that game!? What the hell? Is she then unborn in BBS? Isn't she one of the 7 princess' in BBS? I can't get it to make sense. Please help me out here :S.

Riku-Keyblade. I know you are watching XD. Don't judge me too hard :p

If im correct, a member whom saw a scan of Snowhite said that he didn't noticed any de-age on her from her version of KH1, of course, Alice COULD not be a princess but I doubt that on BBS.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
why wouldn't the PoH-ness be passed to ariel when she dies or whatever

Probably because Ariel wasn't good enough for that.
Also, I think it makes more sense for a PoH to be born only when there's a "vacant position" for her, seeing how it's unlikely a Heart would suddenly lose all Darkness in it.
Ariel's Mother passed away, that means a new PoH had to be born now. Ariel herself was already alive.

i dont think she can be a PoH because it doesnt really look like she has alot of intelligence...
all she cares about is boys....

You just described Kairi, and she's a PoH just fine.

i guess they can put ariel and explain later why she isn't a princess of heart anymore ?

A PoH Falling from Grace is probably one of the most wished for possibilities in the KH-verse. More so than being the perfect plot twist for when they'll finally move on to deal with the Light (We already dealt with Darkness via Heartless, in between via Riku in part, and Nothingness via the organization - only thing missing is to deal with the Light), it would finally give them something to do with Kairi ~_~

If im correct, a member whom saw a scan of Snowhite said that he didn't noticed any de-age on her from her version of KH1

Because people immediately assume that for Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora, KH1 age = movie age.
Seeing how their plots are played out in BBS, that would be their movie age, making for not that much of aging seeing how they're mature teenagers to young women in their movies.
10 years shouldn't make them look that much older, hence seeming the way they do in KH1.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Though the actual story's not canon to Kingdom Hearts. The actual story of AiW, Alice is a princess. As far as age goes, I dunno.

[Rips out liver, chops it up and throws it in Roxas72's face]

You hate me! XP

Thanks to all of you guys who helped me out! :D
And I think i will go after the theory that Nomura just pisses on the timeling and just let Alice be Alice like she was in Kingdom Hearts I.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cissy

Bronze Member
What I want to know is whether or not they keep the hunter-murdering scene in Snow White. D: That'd be some sucked up fhit.

Concerning Alice...like you guys said, it's possible that Wonderland, being a dream, doesn't allow her to age, or that another POH appears instead. I'd rather go with the latter, because It'd be more interesting to see a new POH and find out what happened to her.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I remember when people used to be afraid of you tearing about their threads.
Now you're just a big softy.

It's actually a whole....thing that all started with this:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/107724-message-all.html

sigh.

Yet, the same crap still happens.

I'm no softy. I'd rape you in your sleep. Don't mistake my kindness of letting you exist in my universe for weakness.
~
No, they'd change it. Despite what Yannis' thread said, Disney IS the reason for KH being held back.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Attention everyone: Post will rape you in your sleep. Keep bat on hand.

Ariel's mother as the other Princess would be pretty interesting, especially since she looks almost exactly like Ariel.

State

Awards

Ariel's mother as the other Princess would be pretty interesting, especially since she looks almost exactly like Ariel.

I would consider her as a non-important character to the actual plot of the missing MX, but she could still be used in Atlantica.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What I want to know is whether or not they keep the hunter-murdering scene in Snow White. D: That'd be some sucked up fhit.

They'll probably change it to the Hunter being an Unbirth or whatever sent by Maleficent.

I would consider her as a non-important character to the actual plot of the missing MX, but she could still be used in Atlantica.

So far they seem to be more intent on looking for the Princesses than MX.
I'll rephrase.
Looking for the Princesses seems to be the larger part of the game where MX appears at the end of the Princess hunt; especially because Atlantica is in every other effin KH game thus far, I think Ariel's Mom wouldn't be so unimportant if Atlantica really was in BBS, Princess or not.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Attention everyone, This is the Neighborhood Watch Commitee reminding you that PostMentalFerocity will not rape you in your sleep. He doesn't exist and you can leave your house unlocked knowing that he won't sodomize you. Also, necrophilia is still illegal.

Where was said?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Attention everyone, This is the Neighborhood Watch Commitee reminding you that PostMentalFerocity will not rape you in your sleep. He doesn't exist and you can leave your house unlocked knowing that he won't sodomize you. Also, necrophilia is still illegal.

Where was said?

I'm speaking figuratively.

If she were, it'd be interesting.

State

Awards
They'll probably change it to the Hunter being an Unbirth or whatever sent by Maleficent.

So far they seem to be more intent on looking for the Princesses than MX.
I'll rephrase.
Looking for the Princesses seems to be the larger part of the game where MX appears at the end of the Princess hunt; especially because Atlantica is in every other effin KH game thus far, I think Ariel's Mom wouldn't be so unimportant if Atlantica really was in BBS, Princess or not.

TAV looking for the princesses is just a way to cross paths with MX, I think or pherhaps to prevent him from using them the bad way.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I prefer Yugioh Abridged, thank you.

BROOKLYN RAGE!!!!!!

Wait, how was that relevent to the topic?

Anyway, as I said, I was only saying that having a new POH to learn about would be more interesting than just bringing Alice back miraculously.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
TAV looking for the princesses is just a way to cross paths with MX, I think or pherhaps to prevent him from using them the bad way.

And KH1 was running around through the worlds sealing Keyholes and seeing Princesses getting kidnapped on the way to HB and the final showdown with SoD Ansem.
Same concept - the end is irrelevant, seeing how that's the path you'll go down through the game.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I prefer Yugioh Abridged, thank you.

Then you haven't watched YYHA or DBZA. Also, Little Kuriboh has joined TFS. ^_^

Anyway, as I said, I was only saying that having a new POH to learn about would be more interesting than just bringing Alice back miraculously.

I still say Disney magic.

A

Audo

Alice's age is never given in the Kingdom Hearts games.
If need be, they could change her age.

Though, may as well point out that they haven't referred to them as Princesses of Heart in BBS yet.
They call them "beings with hearts of pure light".
And they say there are seven of such beings.

We know of the PoH, we know there are seven, we know they have hearts of pure light, so everyone assumes that the 7 beings of pure light in BBS = the 7 PoH.
But that hasn't exactly been openly said.
Basically, I'm saying the 7BwHoPL could be different than the 7 PoH.

It reminds me of Omni's theory that perhaps Ven is one of the 7BwHoPL.
I'm kind of blabbering, I've noticed D:

Cissy

Bronze Member
That works pretty nicely, R-K.

I still think Ven as a Prince of Heart would be hilarious, but it would make you wonder why Terra wouldn't have noticed his purity in such a situation. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back