• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Princess'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Being so close to someone hinders how you perceive them. Like how if you smell something for a while you stop registering it. It's possible Terra felt it but wrote it off as it being Ven (or Aqua, if we wanna go to her being a PoH), and only later on learned that that was how a Heart of Pure Light felt like.
We don't see much of Terra's interaction with neither Aqua or Ven, so we can't say he didn't feel it, once he met up with Aurora and Snow White.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Even if Terra got used to Ven and his heart, you'd think that, when he saw Snow White and sensed her purity, he'd think "Why does this feel so similiar to Ven?" We know the three start out together, then split up, so Terra did know Ven before this point.

Also, Terra does meet up with Ven at HB/RG at some point, so if he did sense a similarity in Ven and the Princesses' hearts, he'd say something...or think something, at least.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Even if Terra got used to Ven and his heart, you'd think that, when he saw Snow White and sensed her purity, he'd think "Why does this feel so similiar to Ven?". We know the three start out together, then split up, so Terra did know Ven before this point.

He probably didn't click. If either Ven and/or Aqua really had pure hearts, I don't think Terra'd connect until after he met them again.
Then he'd be faced with their pure hearts and understand it separately than being part of Aqua and Ven. I don't think he'd be able to pinpoint it in retrospective.

A

Audo

Well, I believe Omni's theory was that perhaps Ven was losing his pure light (if it's possible).
Which would explain:
-MX approaching Ven (he is after BwHoPL after all)
-MX telling him "It seems you are losing it"
-"Give up. Now. Recover everything and discover the truth" (truth about him being a BwHoPL?)
-MX seemed to want something from Ven, and in the FM+ Secret Ending, he seemed to have gotten it.
-Terra confronting MX about what he had done to Ven's heart.

I mean, there are some things pointing to it. But I'm sure Omni could explain it better, since it was his theory.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hmmm...

So let's just say that Ven has a pure heart. If Alice is gone, and there is no one else of the pure heart, then it would be assumed that Ven would be the 7th.

Now, problem is that we're assuming that Sora holds a piece of Ven/Ven's heart inside of him, yes?

How would this affect Sora, and have we seen signs in KH1-KH2 of this so called purity?

Or, did Ven lose this purity before he went to Sora? (under the assumption of the theory..)

A

Audo

Well, if he could lose purity (which is implied by the theory) he could have lost it all by then.
Or, seeing as how the pure light is only in the heart, a different part of Ven could somehow have found its way in Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back