• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS questions. Spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenrai

So I just beat Aquas story and O have some questions.

1. When Aqua says she knows how to find terra. What does she mean.
2.So Ventus body is still intact. Does that mean he can come back eventually.
3.Why isn't Aqua in later games if shes still alive.
4.I beat her story on proud and did ven/terra on stand with all reports. Why no final mission.thanks

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There are no spoiler bans up, so you don't have to worry about potentially spoiling someone. The games have been out long enough.

1. The wayfinders are representative of their bonds. She's basically saying that they'll lead each other back together.
2. Yes, when his heart has been completely healed.
3. She's trapped in the Realm of Darkness (see Final Episode).
4. Are you sure you have all of the Xehanort reports?

jenrai

There are no spoiler bans up, so you don't have to worry about potentially spoiling someone. The games have been out long enough.

1. The wayfinders are representative of their bonds. She's basically saying that they'll lead each other back together.
2. Yes, when his heart has been completely healed.
3. She's trapped in the Realm of Darkness (see Final Episode).
4. Are you sure you have all of the Xehanort reports?

Yea I have all 12. But i got the last by defeating vanitas in aquas story. Do I have to do it again?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When you beat the last of the main three scenarios and you had all of the reports by then, you should have been prompted to make a Final Episode save after the credits ran. Try beating the final boss again in any scenario.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yea I have all 12. But i got the last by defeating vanitas in aquas story. Do I have to do it again?

So you have all 12 reports + Xehanort's letter?
Then Final Episode (where you fight Terra-Xehanort with Aqua) should be openend up.

The issue in which difficulty level you played the scenarios is only important for unlocking the secret ending "Blank Points", Final Episode and the regular "true" ending should be accessible without that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back