• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Secret Ending Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I've seen two different translations of the BbS secret ending scene with Ansem and Aqua, and they have two very different translations. I was wondering which of the two is correct, since each meaning has very different implications for KH3.

In strwbrymilk's translation (here) it says that it's been a year since Ansem met Sora, which would mean his meeting with Aqua is right after KH2 (since he met Sora almost exactly one year before KH2 in CoM).

In Heartstation.org's translations (here), however, it says that it's been a year since Ansem saw Sora, which would place his meeting with Aqua an entire year after KH2.

So which is correct? strwbrymilk's translations seem better overall, but I don't want to assume that they are correct.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
HeartStation's translations were done by ear, which is why they are a little off. If you contact Goldpanner of HeartStation though, she has an updated version which is more accurate than the original translations AND Strawberry Milk's.

As for the actual question, Nomura confirmed that Ansem meant since he met Sora, meaning, Aqua's convo with Ansem takes place shortly after KH2.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Thanks a ton, but darn, it's not a year later. The chances that we'll be getting an older Sora just dropped like a rock.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think kh2 one was Ok, but it didn't stand out like kh1's. kh1 was bright. but i feel sora should take a more simpler look. one similar to donald or goofy

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
KH2's was better, they just keep using his KH1 outfit due to the storylines.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well i do like kh2 outfit better. but i do feel they could've giver it more. plus i want to see sora in long sleeves.

Dcasd1

i liked sora in his kh2 outfit but i also think he should have brought his maturity from the 1st game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would say sora wasn't so matture in the first one either, but at least he wasn't a complete child.

in kh2 he had moments where he could've been mature but wasn't. his character was too flat.

Dcasd1

in kh2 all the characters seemed to get more immature except riku.

Allister Rose

French Lover
true, but it was needed in some kh2 moments. my favorite scene on kh1 was that even though he saw kairi and riku took her away, when he was sent to the brigg or whatever, instead of feeling upset, he was happy to see kairi once despite the situation. that's the thing that changes sora kh1 and sora kh2. sora was able to ignore some of whats going on in his situation. in kh2 it was different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back