• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
Don't know if anyone noticed but in the commercial Vanitas looked like he was about to stab something. In the trailer we see Aqua and the tip of Vanitas' Keyblade.
303ehrs.png

And I don't know from which source I've read it, but they say that the story of TVA will lead to tragedy in the end. Honestly, I hate stories with sad endings. :mad: Baby Ven already freaks me out.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
heres what i got, it wasnt a baby ven, it was the normal ven and if you look at his eyes he has the same face kairi did when she didnt have her heart.

H

Haxon

Don't know if anyone noticed but in the commercial Vanitas looked like he was about to stab something. In the trailer we see Aqua and the tip of Vanitas' Keyblade.
303ehrs.png

And I don't know from which source I've read it, but they say that the story of TVA will lead to tragedy in the end. Honestly, I hate stories with sad endings. :mad: Baby Ven already freaks me out.
THERE IS NO BABY. :23:

Yuuki

man this is great.
we also see ME getting ready to fight :O

H

Haxon

THIS IS THE ONLY VIDEO I COULD GET THE EMBED CODE SO BEAR WITH IT. Go to 3:10

Their laughs sound similar, eh?

crazzyBRY

yey! we see worlds engufled in dakrness!!..

and terra's the one saving the world =) then became LS.. lol jk..

can't wait this game..when I watched the trailer.. makes me want the game even more..

Vanitas looks cool with yellow pupil eyes and black hair..

^
^
^
^
it's sora's actually =X

H

Haxon

Yeah, so that mean it maybe Riku's jap va?
Well when I compare the voices I think Vanitas sounds more like Riku than Sora...
I mean he does have similar clothes to Riku so why not voice? It would make more sense than having Soras voice.

Yuuki

man this is confusin ><

so what do we know about vanitas so far?
he has black hair
yellow/golden eyes
laughs really weird
and MX wants him dead

what are we missing?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i must say this was an awesome trailer. Vanitas' battle style was cool but wingblades was epic. Im sure vanitas doesnt get to stab aqua and aside from xehanort (the one from kh2) she is the only survivor of the battle. Lol aqua has pedals come out when her keyblade is summoned like marluxia

Goat

Holy shit that was so fucking gorgeous ugh!! One of my favorite things about Kingdom Hearts is the opening sequences with those beautiful pre rendered graphics
Thanks so much for posting this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back