• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS special PSP theme 01 - Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

The special PSP theme for SE members only?
I find that to be unfair for the theme only to be for SE memebers only I think everyone should at least get one of a special theme for the PSP..it'll be cool :3
But um...how do SE members get the theme?
I'm a new member on SE...Became one like 2 weeks ago..
but how would they get it? ><
(can I can't go on the link...school blocked it -_- )

Well, when the game comes out in America, the American Counterpart to the themes will come out, too. Of course, the only difference is that the Japanese Text in the logo would be omitted.

S

SoulSilver

I wish they start promiting the USA version of BBS, it's like BBS USA is never coming out.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You'd think that with them going on about not missing the "special event" or forgetting to participate in the campaigns and such, they'd give out something worthwhile. Imo, the one on the official site was great, but the one with all the promotion fails in comparison.

Originally Posted by xHiddenMemories
The special PSP theme for SE members only?
I find that to be unfair for the theme only to be for SE memebers only I think everyone should at least get one of a special theme for the PSP..it'll be cool :3
But um...how do SE members get the theme?
I'm a new member on SE...Became one like 2 weeks ago..
but how would they get it? ><
(can I can't go on the link...school blocked it -_- )

For one thing, you need to be a member of the JP members site. There are certain requirements you have to fulfill, for example to get this theme, you had to post a blog entry about what you like in BBS. To get the second one, you have to answer some questions? (google translate, so I dunno) And the third one was to write a letter to your favorite character. And I guess they send it to your account?

kingofgame981

Awards
That's so... simple... I thought it's more... pretty...

The icon too, I always hope they put some Keyblades in it...

YoshiAngemon

I wish they start promiting the USA version of BBS, it's like BBS USA is never coming out.

Time - Square Enix needs time. Give them until either Late May or E3 2010. If by then we see a trailer, then you will be relieved. Besides, E3 2010 is the most logical choice for Square Enix to showcase the game for PSP.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Not a bad theme, but I've found a great custom-made one that has an actual background and all three in armor. Of course, that's a still from a teaser, but this one probably doesnt hold a candle. also, mine has keyblade icons for every listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back