• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

lets call them Specters, or "THE SOULESS" until we find out.

Woot! I now officially take credit for saying the souless on the first post so YAHA! :p
I hereby declare the unknown nameless and potentially 'soul-less' enemies.. THE SOULESS

(Edit: IF THE BODY PARTS ARE BODY, SOUL AND HEART WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MIND? :p)

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Eye of Discovery pleez for the love of God quit triple posting or i will report you which is a first for me.

Without the soul of the body everything else is dead. This has been clarified by Nomura himself in Another Report. It's not that hard, their is no such thing as a souless, considering the fact that a soul is called souless makes no sense whatsoever anyways

and not sure what heartless person is implying but heartless do not exist in BBS. Man that line is gonna tire out someday

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Touche.

Yeah, I see where you're getting at. The first person that comes to mind is MX, but I don't want to say he created them off-the-bat like that (not sure why). I had a theory that these creatures were just like the DS, but in a lowly form. MX mentioned that he was monster 'infused' with darkness. Kinda sounds like a experiment from Xehanort himself, amirite?

I did to, except MX says one thing before that... "Already that man..." Which leads me to conclude that DS was actually a regular person, but MX experimented on him, perhaps infusing one of the new enemies into him, and made him into the DS we know...

I always had a feeling that these creatures were created similarily as the heartless. They just lack, or perhaps were created differently. Meh, I'm just thinking of possibilities.

Well, should MX be apart of Xehanort, which he most lkely is, then you could see how they would be similar... Maybe that is why Nomura called them "ancestors" of the heartless...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Maybe the new enemies are the natural denizens of darkness?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I did to, except MX says one thing before that... "Already that man..." Which leads me to conclude that DS was actually a regular person, but MX experimented on him, perhaps infusing one of the new enemies into him, and made him into the DS we know...

Yes, that's exactly what I thought as well. I'm currently looking at the terms used: 'Amplify' and "Infused'

To amplify means to make larger or more powerful whilst to infuse means to fill or cause to be filled. I think that the heart can only handle so much darkness before it collapses. Xehanort in KH was obviously oblivious to this fact.

Ansem Report 2 said:
The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.

So there's presumably a limit. MX knew about this limit and made sure not to cross it. Also, if one's heart is filled to it's limit with darkness, there's no light lingering within it anymore, right? Would that make the DS a polar opposite of the PoH's?

Well, should MX be apart of Xehanort, which he most lkely is, then you could see how they would be similar... Maybe that is why Nomura called them "ancestors" of the heartless...

Sounds plausible. ^_^

Last edited:

gotegenks

It's not that hard, their is no such thing as a souless, considering the fact that a soul is called souless makes no sense whatsoever anyways

i don't believe in soulless either, but... a heartless has a heart right? o.o in fact thats all it takes from the main person, the nobody gets the other 2 parts...

EyeOfDiscovery

Ooo! Well answer me this question smarty panties - What happened to the new enemies then.. Cause they aren't in KH 1 and 2 :)

^.^ On a final note I would like to say SOULESS FTW TBH :p
Anyway. The symbol for the new/old/new monsters is a heart.. And its almost like there is a M on top of it with a X going through it... MX = Master Xehanort?

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ souless, with out a soul the body and heart would die, thus nothing would happen except death.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
^ souless, with out a soul the body and heart would die, thus nothing would happen except death.

Certainly the body and heart would die, but what would happen to the soul? Heaven? Perhaps the new enemies were indeed born from souls, though how they were I wouldn't know. Maybe the result of one of MX's experiments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back