• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs to kh1: how do think wat SE do gamor movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bbs sequel game or movie?

• more game 4 kh fiend

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • hell no no more unnessesary games.....GAWD

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver26

hi i been wondering, should the gap between bbs n kh1 should be n a form a game or cgi movie?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
There really is no gap.
Theres nothing to really fill if you ask me.
The secret ending does that.

Kentsu13

well theres the whole atw getting exiled aprentices becoming heartless/nobodies umm...chilhood of SKR....aqua wandering and also atw but not together org 13 recruting ppl

Beyer

do we really care about that?
I do...but I only see potential in Aqua and the Organization. Maybe a mini-game? Hide the experiments from Ansem? joking but I just have a weird mini-game in my head at the moment with like Xehanort sneaking around behind Atw but not able to get seen, similar to Pete and Roxas in Days at Agrabah....as I said, joking.

But yeah, I do care about the organization and Aqua in the time skip.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A movie? Don't think so. A game? also don't think so. The Ansem reports from KH 1 and 2 explained the apprentices thing

soulreaver26

do we really care about that?

what are you talking about?facepalm
of course you should care, there a lot of stuff there give the kh universe...like the betrayal of ATW or the creation of the organiztion 13 or the when did (LS) terra chose riku or when mickey became a keybale wielder or the explaintion of the unverse and etc., there more stuff that bbs should had explain but didnt.

btw i f it was up to me i do cgi movie then give a secret ending after the credit to give hinted to kh3

EarMedicine

The Answers in the poll do not make sense .. You asked if the next installment in KH franchise will be a movie or a game yet the poll has well ... something else.

Skykh

stop making useless thread.... there are already 10 threads about Vanitas

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
what are you talking about?facepalm
of course you should care, there a lot of stuff there give the kh universe...like the betrayal of ATW or the creation of the organiztion 13 or the when did (LS) terra chose riku or when mickey became a keybale wielder or the explaintion of the unverse and etc., there more stuff that bbs should had explain but didnt.

btw i f it was up to me i do cgi movie then give a secret ending after the credit to give hinted to kh3

We already have this information. The betrayals were told in the Ansem reports, Org. 13 was also in the ansem reports saying that they cast their bodies away and accepted the darkness when the Apprentices found the heart to the world and created the heartless, we don't need to know how Mickey got a keyblade, nor is it really needed. And finally, we know about the unversed. It was explained in BBS.

stop making useless thread.... there are already 10 threads about Vanitas

Wha...?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think a movie is nessessary for KH. CGI is pretty, but it's not something worth wasting money on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back