• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cam1lee

well first of all to be honest i wish they didn't have Jesse McCarthney as the voice actor for Roxas but i guess they would have to hire him back. I really don't like him at all and i think they should of had another voice actor or get a new one for VEN

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Epcar does a good Xehanort/Ansem, but from the gameplay and trailers, Terra should probably have a younger-sounding voice. Probably Johnny Young Bosch or somebody else?

Eh, not Johnny Young Bosch. If I'm not mistaken, he voices 'Nero' in Devil May Cry 4. That voice doesn't suit Terra all too well, imo.

As for Master Xehanort, Mark Hamil would be badass.

Yes indeed. :D

well first of all to be honest i wish they didn't have Jesse McCarthney as the voice actor for Roxas but i guess they would have to hire him back. I really don't like him at all and i think they should of had another voice actor or get a new one for VEN

Don't let your ego get in the way of your judgment. There's nothing wrong with Jesse McCarthney, imo.

Also, am I the only one who thinks a British voice actor would be perfect for Aqua? =/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ugh. Do you hate him because he's Jesse, or because he sucked? If you answered yes to question number one, then just get over it. Jeez-sus. Disney/popular people have proven to be pretty good at VA-ing. I was especially pleased with Jesse and the new Namine.

Anywho, no one has been confirmed, yet. But, if Jesse and Epcar aren't busy, we can only assume they'll take the post.

ALSO--BBS will have Voice-Acting during the Disney worlds. I has already been confirmed by Snow White and Maleficent talking. This isn't like CoM, where they Disney worlds really had no strong connection to the plot. Hopefully, it will be like KHI. <3

Awards
My ideal BBS voice cast:

Terra - Rick Gomez (from FFX-2 and FFVI - CC)
Aqua - Marley Shelton (from Grindhouse)
Ven - Jesse McCartney
MX - James Garrett (from Avatar)

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Oji, her voice might fit but, I think there could be a voice that would better suit Aqua.

You're right. I was a little iffy about picking her in the first place. Well--eh, I really don't know a lot of British voice actresses, rofl. I'm still looking, though. :3

Meanwhile, what say you Colleen Clinkenbeard possibly voicing for Aqua (she isn't British, but she'd suffice, I guess)? She voices 'Riza Hawkeye' from Fullmetal Alchemist.

I can't find a better clip :<

TAV's Master - Peter Cullen

Rofl. We don't even know how he/she look like, though. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back