• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youyangs3

This is prob a stupid question but is there gonna be like disney worlds in bbs and kh3?

Awards
Wow. This is a stupid question.

Yes, most of the worlds confirmed for BBS are Disney.
On another note, Disney owns all the original worlds in KH too, so all the worlds are technically Disney anyway.

youyangs3

yeah but cos theres no sora and goofy and donald is there gonna be agrabah, pride lands yada yada yada... in bbs

Awards
I'm not being mean. I'm just saying he/she should do their research before asking so angry 12 year olds don't flame him/her.

T

tazztig

That was dum......... Yeah they will have disney world's in it.

M

Marluxia.light

Of course........Didn't you play KH1/2. BBS and KH3 is base on KH1/2. I'm not to sure if KH3 will come out.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
This is prob a stupid question but is there gonna be like disney worlds in bbs and kh3?

Yes DIsney. Disney owns kingdom hearts. That means they would put worlds in it of theres. If I owned kh I would put my worlds in it. If se owned it more they wuld put ff ones in. But disney owns it so bbs is more disney than SE.

wait who's the 12 year olds?

Me.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
wait who's the 12 year olds?

of course there would be disney worlds.
disney and Square enix=KH. without Disney, KH would be pretty short and possibly boring.*starts game then snoozes off*

If it was just SE it would be more violent and cussin. Not boring. It would not be a game for little kids. Like Kh is.

youyangs3

Of course........Didn't you play KH1/2. BBS and KH3 is base on KH1/2. I'm not to sure if KH3 will come out.

yeah sorry guys i just got really confused with all the new characters and stuff, i didnt know if they were stil going on with the disney worlds or if they were changing the storyline altogether, thanks for the replies though

Raiko

Come break me down
ok then.if it is violent then it would be for 16+. i think they added disney stuff there to make it more childish or something.(maybe to make the game abit happy go luck just like sora.)

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
ok then.if it is violent then it would be for 16+. i think they added disney stuff there to make it more childish or something.(maybe to make the game abit happy go luck just like sora.)

Thats what I am saying. With out disney it would be more like crisis core and the games might cuss and have bloody endings. But they dont because of disney.

M

Marluxia.light

yeah sorry guys i just got really confused with all the new characters and stuff, i didnt know if they were stil going on with the disney worlds or if they were changing the storyline altogether, thanks for the replies though

Well, since your new I'll take a easy on you. But BBS is mainly about VAT and how they travel from world to world seeking for something, or someone..........

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Nope. Then it would be for teens. Thats why they have disney. SO sora can be happy of hidden drugs. I mean products. The roxas is like his birth defect child. That doesnt realy exist. But disney just had donald and goofy to cover it up. Btw Donald and goofy are a sure fire way to know disney is gonna be init. ANd mickey.

T

tazztig

Nope. Then it would be for teens. Thats why they have disney. SO sora can be happy of hidden drugs. I mean products. The roxas is like his birth defect child. That doesnt realy exist. But disney just had donald and goofy to cover it up. Btw Donald and goofy are a sure fire way to know disney is gonna be init. ANd mickey.

Why are you mixing your thought's with drugs, lol________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back