• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tazztig

I just woke up abot thirty minutes ago so my brains kinda tired and its the first thing that pops in to my head and blam on the computer it goes. Haheheha. Wow I am tired.

Mickey has been proven to be in bbs. Thats why we Know its disney.

Well of course he has, in the pics and everything.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Disney makes Kingdom Hearts awesome, because without it, we wouldent have Pooh or Goofy, and they are both really hardcore

Zayin

Okay let's say there was no disney in the game and sora was still all happy-go-lucky... could you just imagine him cussing I mean it would be so strange I would like totally crack up... ya' know... It just would be right ... :)

M

Marluxia.light

Wow really must be new hear welcome that was a pretty stupid question there though.

Grammar check... And don't even try to "front". Your new as well, but anyway's I hope they pick at least 3 more new world's that we didn't yet play. Nomura might surprise us.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's KH, isn't it? Of course there's gonna be Dinsey. Pssht.
Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty are all that have been confirmed, methinks.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty are all that have been confirmed, methinks.

Kairi is likely.
Jasmine is probable

I just thought of something. Where did the information about the Princesses of Heart come from?

M

Marluxia.light

We already know that. But Nomura has to have about 8 worlds, at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back