• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Be honest..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strife87

My girlfriend and I recently had a debate on who would win in a fight, Cloud or Sora... she's never played FF7 either so I told her there was no way she could judge that.. SO I want all of you to be honest and post who would win in a fight just so I can rub it in her face that Cloud would totally stomp Sora into dust...:)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora would win. Sora doesn't even have to raise his blade. All he has to do is use Cloud's form of kryptonite. You see Cloud has become so emo, he can't even look at an extremely beautiful girl. So all Sora has to do is put Tifa in front of him and Cloud would be done for and would probably even go blind instantly.

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
King Sora_Strife said:
Sora would win. Sora doesn't even have to raise his blade. All he has to do is use Cloud's form of kryptonite. You see Cloud has become so emo, he can't even look at an extremely beautiful girl. So all Sora has to do is put Tifa in front of him and Cloud would be done for and would probably even go blind instantly.

lol that made my morning:D

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
lol. Cloud has become pretty emo.

But if it was a straight up fight.. I think that Cloud would win. He can jump around and all that just like Sora can, and his sword is stronger =)

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
if sora could beat sephiroth and cloud can too I would say sora cause he beat leon and cloud.

soralvl99

cloud would kill.cloud killed sephiroth and he has a sweet buster blade!.sora has a keyblade.a keyblade.what is he gonna do spank cloud with it and make butterflys come out of cloud?and cloud is awesome!.and sora is like dumb.its the power of the keyblade!!!!!.dumbest line ever.cloud would kill sora.and soras only friends are a dog a duck and mouse a ugly girl and a guy who looks like a girl.so we know sora is weird now.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I think Cloud would win...in the battle between Sephiroth and Sora, Sephiroth kindda says that CLoud is stronger than him. When he says that if he beats him Cloud will go battle him. But then again, Sephiroth didn't know about the Final Form. So I'm indecisive.

Vin

Bronze Member
i honestly think ti would be sora cause he beat him be4 u should make a poll

The Jesus

Website
www.myspace.com
Cloud would pwn. Those who disagree obviously haven't played ff7. Cloud went through so much shit, it makes Sora's quest look like a stroll through the park. Cloud also has the Buster Sword and Omnislash. AND, KH made Sephy like 30 times easier than he was in ff7.

ordaXjn

sora would own cloud....even though sora never beat sephiroth, we just showed him our strength.....so i just like sora more than cloud, and apparently the guy above us hasnt realized that real time is a whole lot easier than turn based....and he played kh in beginner mode...if you think sephy was easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back