• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beast Castle : Where?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoop

Ok Sorry I Will Use Punctuation,

You Know Gaston, Lofou,Phillipe And The Feather Duster Where Are They? And Belles Father If they Do Make A KH3 They Shud Add Them Ppl In And I Thought Xladin was The Nobodie Of Gaston Sillie Me

u kno gaston where are they belles dad lofou philleppe where are they if they ever do a kh3 they shud add them ppl in bcoz it is the main of the story or is xaldin the nobodie of gaston?

Last edited:

Ansem/Sephy

SEN-TEN-CES... written with WORDS... with PUNC-TU-ATIONS and all that other stuff. Can you do that for me? Anyway, to answer your question (I think), no, mainly because I don't know what you're talking about. ^_^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
LOL. Xaldin?! Gaston's nobody? Hahahahaha...

No. Freaking. Way.

The Answer

the organization members have no connection to the worlds they appear in. at least organization members #1-6 are from Hollow Bastion/Radiant garden. and isn't Xaldin #3? also, if he was Gaston, his name would be Gaston rearranged with an X added. Although, i admit, i could see how you would think that, but it makes almost no sense

Last edited:

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Ansem/Sephy said:
SEN-TEN-CES... written with WORDS... with PUNC-TU-ATIONS and all that other stuff. Can you do that for me? Anyway, to answer your question (I think), no, mainly because I don't know what you're talking about. ^_^

He's asking if Gaston, Lofou, Phillipe And The Feather Duster are in The Beasts Castle in KH2. And if they arent, they should be in KH3.

THATS what he said, took me a while to understand it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back