• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beauty Tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Does it? You only said occasionally, I mean girls who never leave the house without it.

I wear makeup just about every time I leave the house, unless I'm feeling like shit or I'm just not in the mood to deal with it. I don't pile it on, no, but I wear some powder, some eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick.

I like makeup; if I weren't going into medicine I'd probably be studying to be a makeup artist.

ZiggyK

...But by your logic I'm insecure, since I wear makeup almost every time I go out (not heavy makeup, because that's just...ew), unless, as I said, I'm sick and/or just don't feel like dealing with it.

Well do you have a problem with the way you look or think you have facial flaws?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Then you aren't insecure.

This is going to sound like something from a corny disney movie (makes sense considering the forum) but I think everyone is beautiful.

I mean, yeah, some days I think I look like shit and I wonder why the mirror doesn't shatter when I look into it, but it's not like that every day. Most of the time I'm just, "Meh."

Everyone is beautiful in his/her own way I guess.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Haha true that. That's something else I don't like, plastic surgery.

Well, I mean in some cases it can be a good thing, like if someone was in an accident or was born disfigured.

But just for vanity purposes...there's better stuff to waste your money on, in my opinion. Especially breast implants. I'm...naturally endowed, I guess you could say, and they're a bitch to deal with sometimes.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I personally think makeup is great fun to play with - I don't wear it to work because I can't be bothered, but if I'm going out to a bar I enjoy using a little eyeshadow to match what I'm wearing.

The only 'flaw' I try to cover up is to use a bit of foundation to lessen the shadows under my eyes when I haven't been getting enough sleep - but again, only if I'm going out to a bar or something.

I also use a moisturising sunscreen when I know I'm going to be spending a fair bit of time outside, but that's more a habit instilled by growing up in Australia than any kind of beauty issue.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
I'm kind of paranoid about getting tan. I tan easily but I hate it; I like to keep myself pale. Except I fcked up the other day and didn't wear sun screen, so I ended up burning - which turned into a tan. Now I have to wait for it to fade. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back