• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Because Nothing Else Matters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt had walked out of the alley and felt a breeze and said to himself."That breeze....its not natrual I should follow it." thought Fayt as he follwed where the breeze came from.

Galacion

Bronze Member
*flying over head and sees a group of people and desides to see whats going on* *touches the ground* "hey whats going on here" *looks up to see one of the chosen seven* "wow so it is true what they say"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt found the origin of the wind and found a couple of people. He did not approach them but hid from them and listened in on them.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Yin-Yang

Name: AJ
Character Type: Angel
Element: Water
Breif History/Job Description: Controls water. Amazed at the protectiveness of the one who wields his power, Meilin. Watches her from up above. Tries to keep Kaze's head in place
Breif Personality Description: Quiet, and often does what he's told. Many times he looks for fun by playing a prank on someone. He is very smart.

((Is it too late..?))

Last edited:

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: Nope, not too late to join, not until all the positions are filled. :) As well, did you happen to read the rules? You forgot the password.

I'd post, but I'm waiting for Keyblade Shards to get on again.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
OOC: Fwah! Ne'ver fear; KS is here! X_x Sorry it took so long for me to post. BTW: DH, is it just me, or is my RB weird now? ....

IC: Nothing. Not a muscle moved in Taelva's body. Was her heart even beating right now? What the young man said to her -or at least she thought he was a young man- took a while to compute in her mind. Satan... demons... evil... Was she watching a television program that was based around Revelations? No, this was real! No matter how illogical it may seem, the shocking truth was that this conversation was real.

Remembering she needed oxygen to live, the young woman drew a startled breath and with it came the skeptic inside her. How could what this man say be true? It wasn't that Taelva didn't believe in the existence of God or Satan... she supposed she had taken some of what she heard, studied, and was taught slightly forgranted. It both made her ashamed and somewhat suspiscious.

"Pardon me?" she asked, blinking with confusion. "The evil has passed?" Glancing to her side she gasped with surprise. The man in the trench-coat, he was... gone! But she hadn't heard him walk away or even feel him leave.

"What is going on?" she voiced, turning back to Kaze. Taelva did her best to keep her voice as calm as possible; but if some stranger began preaching what a preist might say and some freaky guy disappeared without a trace, wouldn't you be a little nerve-wracked too?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Galacion said:
*flying over head and sees a group of people and desides to see whats going on* *touches the ground* "hey whats going on here" *looks up to see one of the chosen seven* "wow so it is true what they say"

OOC: I believe DH requested there be no chatspeak. She Also explained what it was. I suggest you read the first page, moron.

Sorry for the bluntness, but it's painfully true.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: Galacion. . .I said no chatspeak. What you posted was chatspeak. Comprehendible posts are like mine, KS', etc. You don't have to be that detailed, but. . .It would be nice if you didn't use the ** for your actions. Thanks. And. . .Until I can manage to translate your post. . .I can't really acknowledge you.

lost souls - I'm getting to adding your name, k? :3 My priorities are messed.

IC: Kaze was actually caught. How did he explain this? Explaining it required thinking, and lots of it. This wasn't his strength when it came to logic. And even then, he wasn't sure that the Lord Almighty would want the plan explained.

But then again, if the innocent righteous children were being stolen by the demons, and this was a Chosen One, and if she didn't know her own powers. . .He supposed that he could try to explain.

"You have, deep inside you, powers that have not been awakened." he said.

"You know, Kaze is right."

Ah, Kaze didn't need a distraction right now! He was already having enough trouble not noticing the colourful posters in a shop window. He was so tempted to just go over and look at them, and his eyes kept darting back and forth from Taelva to the poster.

"Um. . .These powers can combat Satan's evil forces, before he corrupts the children of this nation!"

He could stand it no longer. Having said his piece, Kaze walked past Taelva, and pressed his nose to the glass of the window, staring intently at the poster advertising some sort of new hybrid coffee. So many colours. . .So pretty.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Fayt hid behind a bush he heard to men talking. "Have you found their locations yet?" asked one of the men."Some sir.But we always have the threat of the angels warning them." said the other man."Yes I know but we must still make sure that we can strike." As Fayt heard this he knew he had found them. "I found you." said Fayt as he slowly stood up and turning around.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack continued following everyone and tried his best to stay out of site. "What's all this about? Powers laying inside someone........unawaken?" He said quietly. "I'd better get closer so I can hear this better." He said while he got closer and closer to this person who was now staring at a poster.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt turned to the men and said "Remember me?" as he lit a flame in his hand and walked towards them."Not you!....." said one of the men as he stombled back."Now I want to know where the rest of us mortals are....NOW!" yelled Fayt as held his hand in front of the man which had a flame in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back