• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

because of my lack of trust...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Sleep

due to my lack of trust of KH wiki instead of just believing what it says i'm going to raise this question to all of you.

i think someone has already asked about the supposed moogle d-link(although i don't remember what was determined) but the other thing that KHW "claims" is that peter pan is a party member. the other party members it claims( experiment 626, prince philip, mickey mouse, zack and hercules) i have seen with my own eyes. but i have not seen any indication that peter pan ever joins the party at any point in time. that said i have not seen all of the scenario's for neverland all the way through so there is obvious room for error.

can anyone let me know if there is any truth to this?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Eternal_Sleep
i think someone has already asked about the supposed moogle d-link(although i don't remember what was determined) but the other thing that KHW "claims" is that peter pan is a party member. the other party members it claims( experiment 626, prince philip, mickey mouse, zack and hercules) i have seen with my own eyes. but i have not seen any indication that peter pan ever joins the party at any point in time. that said i have not seen all of the scenario's for neverland all the way through so there is obvious room for error

Yep, the Moogle D-Linking has already been talked about. KH Wiki is wrong on that point.

As for Peter Pan, I'm not sure. Through all of the party members I've seen, it's never shown any indication of him.

Z

Zulkir

You know, some Wikias are actually damn decent at staying accurate, KH wiki on the other hand is probably the WORST wikia ever to exist, it has so much nonsense speculation fanfic stuffed in there that you can form a new KH game out of it.

AFAIK, no Peter Pan in the actual party.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
don't put all trust in KH wiki because of fans who try to make the story the way they think or want it

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
not everything on kh wiki (or wiki in genral) is total BS- you just have to look at it with some common sense. keep an eye out for citations, and if anything looks supicious- ask your friendly neighborhood kh otaku- someone who has betten all of the games and who takes the time to read all of the ultimanias/interviews/secret reports/what have you ^^

People like lissar and krexia (who are the resident translators here.) are good people to ask- simplely cuase they are usually the first to see and translate it for us grade0-1 japanese speakers

others would be Oathy/luaren mcfaden (who runs the khu podcast), site/fourm mods and other people who i cant think of at the moment XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back