• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best friends (please comment)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizelita

I was thinking about putting this one into SOW 142 contest.

bestoffriends.jpg

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
It's a really interesting concept you have going on, but let me comment on a few things.

First, it is too large; I can't find a good focal point in the tag, and there is too much vertical space going on. Related to this, I think there is also too much empty space: the leftmost and rightmost thirds don't have much happening in them. My advice would be to crop the image so that only the upper torsos of the stock figures are visible; their legs are very distracting.

Second, the text is really difficult to read. Not only does it have poor contrast from the background, it also reads vertically. Fix this by changing its color and you should be good to go.

Like I said, it is an interesting concept, but it needs further polishing. I hope I managed to give you constructive advice, without coming off unpleasantly.

Gizelita

Your advice was actually very usefull, I should use it in the other sigs I make too. Thank you very much. ;)

Daddy

That isn't floating head syndrome.
Anyway, the colors are a bit questionable for the stock.
But all you have to do is keep experimenting with smudging.
Everyone inevitably becomes good at trying new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back