• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Gummi Ship ever built

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saved_by_kairi568

I just want to know what is the best gummi ship you ever built.

Armor:8

Power:Excellent

Number of pieces:100

Sora's_son

I once built a Gummi Ship that took up the entire building "place" It looked Like a castle....I think it had 10 armour.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Let's see now... The armor was 9, (It was rather packed in together, small ship actually, white) And it's speed was max, it's power was almost to max, and it was only 80 gummi pieces.

shifter1203

i always would use geppeto's ships, i was too lazy to build my own. but i would like upgrade geppeto's models, so that counts for something right?....
anyway did anyone ever figure out how to use that gummie piece that switches one ship with another in the middle of flight? cause i never found another one to attach to another ship lol

Endgame

:D
Who cares about stats?.........My gummi ship looks like a star destroyer! Ships that start off with loads of engines and transform into walking arsenals are cool!

Fullmetal Blade

I took the Geppeto blueprint and I replaced all the protect-Gs with dispel-Gs, added two of each cannon, two Meteor and Ultima-Gs, Shield2, Haste2, scan, a pair of tornado and float-Gs, one osmose-G for each side, Life-G cockpit, two flare and fira-Gs and a Holy-G. It destroys almost anything in a second or two. I named it Auron. I also tried to make a ship entirly out of dispel-Gs, but I ran out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back