• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best World in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite world in KH 358/2 Days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yes you did see what I did there :p

Somehow her end made me love watching the Xion's sad scene. (that doesnt mean I want her to end D:)
I dont know but when i see/hear something sad it makes me sad but i love it ;-;
I dont know just that even if she did end there Twilight Town with its wonderful scenery, pretty sunsets and backgrounds, with music to my ears and such makes me love that frikin world.

Sadist. >_<

When I hear something sad I get sad. That's just like me. And I felt that the sunshiny feeling about TT was simply some stark contrast/irony to what was actually going on.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Sadist. >_<

When I hear something sad I get sad. That's just like me. And I felt that the sunshiny feeling about TT was simply some stark contrast/irony to what was actually going on.

I hear sad, get sad, then love it.

Im confused with myself really ;-;

What is a sadist?

I hear that word when it comes to Larxene sometimes. Does that mean evil?

If yes i am evil xD

I still dont want Xion to end :cry:

Its still a purty sunset ;w;

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I liked Twilight Town the most. But like the above said, none really stood out.

Laizer

While I'm all for the Disney-Enix collabaration, as this is what has made the series so successful, I've always found the Disney worlds more as "filler" content. Worlds such as Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden, TT etc. are my favourite worlds, simply for the fact that they are always involved in the main plot, thus always engaging (unless you get sent on a worthless heart collection mission with no cut-scenes). So in answer to the question, I choose TT.

Oathkeeper512

Twilight town was probably shown the most in the game, so that's probably my favorite. But why don't u have TWTNW in here? There were at least 2 missions there, and that last fight with Riku takes place there. So thats a world and it should be in here.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
TWTNW wasn't in the poll because you don't have many missions there compared to the others. I also wanted to use worlds that you don't always go to. You go to TWTNW a lot!

Xorbok

Twilight Town. ( no duh) It would be cool if they had Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden) in the game. Then we could se some FF emos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back