• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Band

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Green Day best band from last year

• yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Hell no.

They were once decent. But band of the year? Not by a long shot. Especially not now.

Sora 31

I'm going to have to agree with alot of people. The band was good until american idiot. I'm not fond of their new stuff, but i still listen to their old stuff.:D

S

Shadow Soldier

How the hell is " uhhh uuhh uhhh uhh uhhh" considered a song? Or even singing for that matter? WORST BAND EVER!

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
If they didn't release that damn "Wake Me Up When September Ends" Music video, I'd say YES.
But they released that video. I felt like I was watching a damn movie. I got up, made some popcorn, and it was still going ! + the thing didn't make a bit of sense-- for those of you who haven't seen it. I'll save you the trouble of wasting 20+ minutes of your life---

Boy loves girl
girl loves boy
boy goes to party with girl
girl goes to boy's birthday
boy makes random decision that we dont know about
girl slaps boy (PWNED)
boy goes to war
girl cries
boy dies (i think)
then.. the end..
all that, with one damn line in the background (WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS)

and DONT get me started on that awful dreadful gonna shoot myself in the foot "Jesus of Suberbia" WTF was that !?

so, no they weren't the best band of last year

S

Shadow Soldier

The best band last year? Im gonna have to say them blink 182. that greatest hits cd was da bomb dawg,,, I was feelin' it... (randy from A- Idol)

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
green day = best band of the year.... NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

skilled keyblada

greenday i love but i hav trouble understanding their words and there songs are a biot repetitive i think.
last year i reckon the used did the best.
but overall linkin park rule

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Ryu said:
Hell no.

They were once decent. But band of the year? Not by a long shot. Especially not now.
Amen, brudha.

Billie Joe, Mike and Tre all deserved to be turkey slapped smack bang in the face. And I so want to be the one that does it (But I settle for turkey slapping their fans.).

I can't stand them. >>;

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
_Riku_ said:
You can't possibly pick a "best band" of last year. Greenday is good, but there are lots of bands that are good as well.

What that person said .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back