• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well. . .technically I am posting. . .just no writing the story. . .and Chosen I still would read your's. . .but you write less than me. . .

Lord_Sora

As to your suggestion of a leaf blower, I don't think I have a functioning one. Besides, with the wind and it being just power, it would have been a simple mess.

Anyway, gonna I believe is technically the spoken slang slurring of "going to", 'cuz it's too white.

Three, less posty, more WRITEY! I pine for fantasy stories, attempting to find more when you've the major ones gets hard, at least ones that you like...

P.S.- Where you get your "GAD" loading screen, I wants it, it's my precious. (Obvious fantasy story allusion)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
[sarcasm] Yeah, Ty's the best friend ever. . . [/sarcasm]

I'm writing a little, but I want the battle to have some flow with it. . .that and I'm having some. . .personal problems right now. . .and I don't have time (nor do I really want) to write at this point in time. . .

I found my sig picture on some site. . .don't remember what site though. . .I liked it so I . . .acquired it. . .

Lord_Sora

Well, you said I was a liar, so you yourself said you weren't a good friend. Your loss.

Aquired it, lol. I'll have to do some looking around.

Have fun with the personal difficulties. Might I be right if I guess it is related with a being of the inny to your outy, of similar age? :)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol, nope, no teenage sex for me. . .*Looks left and right*. . .

I'm writing it right now, so be happy. . .or go cut your wrists. . .Ty. . .We all know the truth. . .

Ty Leonheart

You know Stavros if you keep saying I cut my wrists then people might finally believe it. And besides you've seen my wrists, NO CUTS. I AM NOT AN EMO!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You put some makeup on your wrists to hide the cuts. . .and you wear that watch all the time. . .the pieces match up. . .

Lol, you were only 3 posts away from hitting 1k. . .

T

Tragic Fall

You put some makeup on your wrists to hide the cuts. . .and you wear that watch all the time. . .the pieces match up. . .

Lol, you were only 3 posts away from hitting 1k. . .

Is there anyway to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back