• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Betwixt and Between: an AU crossover [SIGN UP/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox in a Box

Betwixt and Between
An AU crossover between Star Wars, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts

Story

For many years, the Jedi Order has fought to protect the peace that was instilled many years ago. They all thought the Sith were in hiding. But after a string of strange events occurred, from assassinations to people disappearing, the Jedi knew that the Sith had returned. Now, they must take up their Keyblades and prevent the Sith from turning the galaxy into a hostile place.

Galaxy

Races

Aside from humans, there are Heartless, Nobodies, Arths (short for arthromorphs; there are also sub-species of Arths like Nelvaanians whom resemble wolves.), fal'Cie (partly mechanical beings that maintain the worlds and individually reside at the heart of their world they were assigned to), Occuria (the writers of the fates of mortals), Near-Humans (such as Lunarians) and many others. The Heartless and Nobodies work independently, but there are times where the former are controlled by the Sith.

Worlds
(more will be added as the RP goes on)

Coruscant – From Star Wars. The location of the Jedi Order and home to a variety of characters.
Disney Castle – From Kingdom Hearts.

Paris – From the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Destiny Islands – From Kingdom Hearts.

Ancient Greece – From Hercules.
Naboo – From Star Wars.

Keyblade Graveyard – From Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.
Nelvaan – From Star Wars.

Society
(more will be added as the RP goes on)

Jedi Order

The Jedi Order on Coruscant functions a bit differently in Betwixt and Between than Star Wars. While there is the concept of a council and the master-apprentice theme, the code is not as strict. For example, attachments are allowed so long as the student focuses on their studies. However, self-discipline is highly exepected and encouraged. Of course, the philosophies of the Order revolve heavily around the Force, light, darkness and the heart. In the universe of Betwixt and Between, Force-sensitives not only learn the basic “Force push, pull et cetera”, but even magic from the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series, from spells like “cure, fire and blizzard” to summoning beings called Revenants. In place of lightsabers, Keyblades are summoned. No Jedi or Sith can wield more than one Keyblade unless they astronomically had more than one heart within. Defeating Heartless, and sometimes, Nobodies, are some of the more common missions for masters and experienced apprentices, as are peaceful negotiations. Apprentices are also allowed to go on missions by themselves. Masters are allowed to take on a maximum of three apprentices at once, providing that they can handle it. The Mark of Mastery also takes the place of the test used for apprentices becoming Jedi Knights.

Other

The people of the universe of Betwixt and Between believe that Cosmos, Goddess of Harmony, and Chaos, God of Discord, (both from Dissidia: Final Fantasy) were the creators of the galaxy and the first users of the Force. It is common for many people to say “Oh my Cosmos!” or “Oh for Chaos's sake...” as opposed to "Oh my God!" or "Oh for God's sake...".

Rules

1. KHInsider rules must be obeyed.
2. I apologize for any of you OC creators (such as myself), but for this RP, I'd greatly prefer that we use the canons from Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Why? Because it's about them, not our OCs. If you want to bring in a Star Wars OC, you are more than welcome to do so. With that being said: Keep them in character, down to the littlest detail when it comes to personality. For example, if the character you want to play is not a homosexual or straight and it's blatantly obvious that they're not, please do not change that. I know this is an alternate universe, but still.
3. Godmoding and powerplaying is not permitted.
4. PLEASE finish your profiles BEFORE posting them.
5. Please try to have good grammar and spelling. This is a pet peeve of mine. However, I won't go all grammar-nazi on you unless it becomes a habit.
6. Fighting in character is fine, but out of character? Yeah, no.
7. Have fun!

Name:
Game/Series:
Race: (see above)
Homeworld
Rank: (This is mainly for Jedi and Sith; either youngling, apprentice or master)
Side: (Jedi, Sith or neutral)
Weapon: (if you're a Jedi or Sith, you must have a Keyblade.)
Appearance: (linked picture please)
Personality:
Bio: (Since I didn't say you couldn't tamper with the biography, feel free to put your own spin on it.)
Other: (Anything I forgot to mention)
Abilities: (if a Jedi or Sith)

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Sooo I can make a star wars OC but I can't make a lets say, Kingdom hearts OC? If thats the case can I make the kingdom hearts character do things they normally could not do in the game? (like wield a keyblade despite not being able to in the game?)

Anyways I might join this depending on who else does

Vox in a Box

You can't make an OC. Period. I want this to be with Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and (maybe) Star Wars canons.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Considering joining. Beginning work on my template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back