• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bHK ALOT OF POSSIBLE THOERYS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Kun

Jeez, no one is gonna reply. Wait to play the game before you judge it okay?

S

Sora_keybearer

ok this is a theory and no i dont have the answer to ur question. but if u watched the newest kh trailer u see sora donald and goofy goin to war. well in movies usually they die wen they do dat so my theory is i think sora is gonna die....so is donald and goofy. but then again i could be wrong cuz sora is very strong and plus its a game not a movie. cant wait till it comes out

robd321

I have no idea what or who he really is. There might be a chance that all the theories are way off. Just wait for the game to come out.

Ultima Riku

They wouldn't make him Tidus or Tidus's bro... That would be extremely stupid and boring, and BHK's a brand new character. Just wait for the game to come out. Time goes fast and don't think about it too much, it'll be in your PS2 soon.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
1.Impossible...Not even gonna happen
2.highly likely
3.NO TIDUS RELATED!
4.-.-....I doubt clones are possible in the KH universe..and clones are supposed to look EXACTLY the same
5. ....-.-...Never gonna happen
6.ya right..
7.I really doubt it..Cause BHK looks like sora..namine looks like kairi..but BHK and Namine look nothing alike

To me..only number 2 makes sense..

.:Axel:.

Nothing to do with the thread but i just want to say that.
RPGplaya u have good taste in anime :p (your sig)

C

chaoschao

Sora_keybearer said:
ok this is a theory and no i dont have the answer to ur question. but if u watched the newest kh trailer u see sora donald and goofy goin to war. well in movies usually they die wen they do dat so my theory is i think sora is gonna die....so is donald and goofy. but then again i could be wrong cuz sora is very strong and plus its a game not a movie. cant wait till it comes out

You honestly believe that Disney will let ANY of their characters die? Heck, no one dies in Kingdom Hearts. They either lose their heart or vanish. And besides, Donald and Goofy are two of Disney's most famous characters.

Now, on topic...

1. No...Tidus looks nothing like BHK...the hair is even the wrong color.
2. That's my guess.
3. Clones, as said before, need to look the EXACT same.
4. Same as 3.
5. Um...no. Just.....no.
6. That's actually very funny. Where did you pull that from?
7.Not likely at all, but it's possible...But again...no.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ok, i posted this somewhere else... just let me dig it up...ah.. here it is:

Dancbanks said:
Hmm, I dont think that red haired girl is kairi, but it is possible that this could happen:
*spoilers ahead*
At the end of r/r riku decides to take the path to dawn, so this could turn him into bhk, as it shows him at the end of the credits. The blind-folded unknown might me riku replica, as at the end of Sora's stroy he says he is going to be himself.
Its a bit far-fetched, but maybe it could be true. Just maybe.

King Of The Dark

Well, look at BHK's clothes, their mostly white, while Sora's are mostly black. I think that they have some relationship to each other. But im not sure what, my first idea was Sora fights heartless while BHK fights the white creatures but that's just stupid to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back