• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk and namine---sora and kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsalan

everyone knows that sora and kairi are in love right?
Well what if bhk is like a different version of sora or something and namine as we already know from com is somehow related to kairi right?
so sora loves kairi and bhk loves namine.

Also maybe riku will end up liking namine because she "smells" the same as kairi!!!

your input will be appreciated.

C

cam ron 77

yeah! i always liked that couple. but their relationship is so suttle ya know? i wonder what will happen with them in kh2.

M

Ma-Shin

I think that like how Namine said that she is Kairi's "shadow", the BHK is Sora's "shadow"

fizban

i think riku is still a little into kairi because in kh original he does everthing to find her, but then again maybe he's just acted like the big bro

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OMG, sometimes I wish CoM should have NEVER been made...

namine as we already know from com is somehow related to kairi right?

NAMINE IS NOT RELATED TO KAIRI IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM! When she used the term, "shadow" she meant being a cheap imitation. She was replacing Kairi with herself in Sora's memories. She was "imitating" Kairi. She's not a relative nor related to Kairi.

Kairi + Sora = w00t w00t YES!!!
BHK + Namine = I don't really give a care...I personally think Namine is ugly...
Riku + Namine = NO, NO, AND NO!! That was the fake Riku trying to protect Namine and all. That wasn't the real one. The real one met Namine at the end of Sora's side of the game and near the end of his. He just met her. Therefore he can't have any feeling for her at all.

*Angel Star*

Well, anyway my brother says Riku deserves to die alone, and that Sora and Kairi are a must.

Also, I recently managed to play through Reverse rebirth (My brother won't let me take up Sora's story), and when Namine says she is Kairi's shadow, she says that that is why Sora won't completely forget her, so in a way she is connected to Kairi (or so my brother says).

They look slightly similar (Like BHK and Sora), but that really is no explaination. However, for Namine to be Kairi's 'Shadow' she must have meant that she is a sort of Echo of Kairi, they are in some way connected that can't exactly be described. Through Namine, Sora somehow recognizes Kairi, and vice versa for Riku. So in fact, they are connected.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
.:KL:. said:
OMG, sometimes I wish CoM should have NEVER been made...

NAMINE IS NOT RELATED TO KAIRI IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM! When she used the term, "shadow" she meant being a cheap imitation. She was replacing Kairi with herself in Sora's memories. She was "imitating" Kairi. She's not a relative nor related to Kairi.

Kairi + Sora = w00t w00t YES!!!
BHK + Namine = I don't really give a care...I personally think Namine is ugly...
Riku + Namine = NO, NO, AND NO!! That was the fake Riku trying to protect Namine and all. That wasn't the real one. The real one met Namine at the end of Sora's side of the game and near the end of his. He just met her. Therefore he can't have any feeling for her at all.
but my friend told me that these were all just riku's memories (i dont really believe trhis ne more) ans sora was just sum how in them i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back