• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK Gets Drafted?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasHeart106

Website
www.myspace.com
.:Axel:. said:
The song Roxas is #13 on the soundtrack.

ROXAS IS #13 IN THE ORG.DUM, DUM, DUM!!!!!!!!!

That is a really good connection! Good job .:Axel:.! Yea this theory is believable, i aint sayin its right or wrong. :)

Girlygirl

Yea but like after they showed the soundtrack for like a day square suddenly takes the soundtrack off the website(maybe cause ppl started thinking BHK name was roxas). Interesting much.

But thats just a thought.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I really doubt it's Roxas as his natural name. We only know that the X in the name has to do with the Org, we have no proof that it has anything to do with being a Shell. I can understand the Org relationship since they probably use Org Names. I really doub't have the names they have a real, just a Alias they gain while joining to show union.

And I'll say it again, until proof can be shown, BHK can not be Sora's shell since Sora has his shell back. The only time Sora lost his shell was for those few minutes he was a Heartless in HB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back