• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk Playable!!! I Can't Wait!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

was'n it alredady confirmed that we're going to play with BHK? Anyway nice find that's the rest of the other scan...

acrossthestars

diogo14 said:
was'n it alredady confirmed that we're going to play with BHK? Anyway nice find that's the rest of the other scan...

thats wat i was thinking... cuz u have the scans of him fighting in an "awakening" setting with the huge white thing. still a nice find tho

Oblivion115

Oh you mean Setzer from FF VI? i didnt recognize him at first

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Bluejuan85 said:
Well it looks like KHII will have two different storylines. Sora's Path and BHK's Path. Anyways has BHK's name been revealed yet?
Is it possible that u switch story modes during the game without even choosing to do so!

Relik

It was originally shown in a trailer of BHK being playable, I believe it was his awkening, and the stain glass picture has Sora and Co. on it. But it's still a good find to know that you play more than just his awakening.

No the BHK's name hasn't been revealed.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Great scans! While some of it is known its way more clearer then what was shown before. But before we get lost in rumors being said as fact, I'd like to point out a few things.

1. There is no BHK Path, atleast not yet. (I still think we will get to play him more though)
2. BHK for now is only confirmed as a tutorial. (TT = DI for now)
3. You will work your way up an Arena against Seifer. (If you look at one of the scans it shows a Mini Game with Setzer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back