• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk Playable!!! I Can't Wait!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
We already knew he was playable from the trailer.

But only for his awakening, now there is proof that you play as him for more than just that.

BHK-25: Double posting is bad, and triple posting is worse. That is why there is an edit button my friend. Use it so others don't yell at you because trust me they will. Then they will flame you for it and call you a n00b like it's supposed to hurt your feelings and make want to run to a corner and cry. Internet bullies, is there anything more pathetic?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
BHK-25 said:
we are going to usa a toy sword again xD so cool!!!
stop triple posting just edsit ur post or u will get banned n-e wayz what i wnt to no is why isnt bhk in that 1 pic with sora donald goofy and bhk friends

*2*Tosty

reat scans! While some of it is known its way more clearer then what was shown before. But before we get lost in rumors being said as fact, I'd like to point out a few things.

1. There is no BHK Path, atleast not yet. (I still think we will get to play him more though)
2. BHK for now is only confirmed as a tutorial. (TT = DI for now)
3. You will work your way up an Arena against Seifer. (If you look at one of the scans it shows a Mini Game with Setzer)
You took the words right out of my mouth, but I highly doubt we'll only play as BHK for the awekening. I'll bet anyone that we'll have to fight sora at one point.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
hy would we have to fuight sora bhk is trying to connect with sora so sora can become whole

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
We don't know if that's true though. IMO, that won't be the case. Too many things seem to point ina different direction. I don't believe BHK is Sora's shell.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
*2*Tosty said:
You took the words right out of my mouth, but I highly doubt we'll only play as BHK for the awekening. I'll bet anyone that we'll have to fight sora at one point.

Like I said I still think we will, but only posting the facts. For now all we know is that he is only playable in the intro/tutorial but shows up later on.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
namine said he doenst exist if u read the trailer translations
2. BHK for now is only confirmed as a tutorial. (TT = DI for now)
bhk isnt just for atutorial n-e more wre seen his awakening thats the tutorial the scans shoe he is playable more than likely in all of TT

R

Rikufan4

Cool. The main charactors of FF X-2 are going to be a summon! My older sister always asked me why Yuna wasn't in KH1.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yeah this is very old news this was confirmed in the trailer but were just discussing him now

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
biglipsxi said:
namine said he doenst exist if u read the trailer translations bhk isnt just for atutorial n-e more wre seen his awakening thats the tutorial the scans shoe he is playable more than likely in all of TT

Actually TT was supposed to be the Tutorial. Just like DI was more of a tutorial, it gave you practice battles against Tidus and what not (who you could fight as much as you wanted) and gave you a layout of the area and controls. That's what is ment by the Tutorial. The Awakening Part is only part of it. You are assuming that the Awakening happens first like in KH.

Relik

What sense would it make if the awakening wasn't in the beginning?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I mean not in the VERY begining. We don't know how the Awakening will work. For all we know he could only go there when that big nobody shows up.

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Nice scan. I just can't wait to see a scene where Sora and the BHK meet. Because I've seen a picture of Sora and Goofy with the BHK's friends, but I haven't seen Sora and the BHK in a scene together.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
still my question is why would they release a pic of sora and kairi together b4 sora and bhk? obviously the first one shoulda been kept more seceret since its morer important

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I hope so, it would suck to just play as BHK for a little bit then go to Sora the whole time, I mean they made a whole "new" battle system just for BHK correct? Or atleast a whole new set of combo moves (He uses two keyblades) so he can't fight like Sora... So why would they put all that time into him just to make him playable for the start...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back