• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
GOSH not again greenday... This is like the 50th time you stated this comment on this board. Everytime of which people flamed you and asked for proof. And EVERY time you never give any proof. How the h*ll to u expect us to believe you. Heck i could say his name was Mr. Goodbar or Kitkat and probably get more people to believe that

Outlaw630

i dis like this kid he shows no proof what so ever and also if you go to any other site it stats that tyke is a rumar and nothing else only the guy who created the charcter even knows his name so its most likey nothing but a rumor

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Outlaw, it isnt even a rumor. This kid just picked the name up randomly and is trying to make it become a rumor. He has no evidence whether his name is or isnt tyke.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
BHK (Unknown) said:
tis not tyke thou art talking of fairy tales, thee reason is that in that pic they ment to say look at the little tyke as in small child.

That is correct. It's nothing but a rumor. And plus, that's a stupid name to call such an important character. You should be ashamed for actually posting that.

paka

people who throw out random pointless, proofless, theories like this...

SHUT THE **** UP

VirusCoreHacker

Tyke Doesn not sound like a kh,ff,or anime name,so this is something that is not true,try again when u get some proof please

iholdthekeys

letz put it this way, the v-jump magazine gave him that name i believe....... sum1 already did a thread on this and the name means character............... basically since nomura hasn't revelaed his name the v-jump magazine decided 2 just call him character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back