• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Do you think you'll play as BHK in the first part of the game (tutoral) but he never talks and like you go back to being sora after you beat that big ol' dusk thing? And so through out the game you're like "I wanna play him again!" and since the white thing is called "Dusk" do you think there's a "twilight?"

nothingness

it hasnt been confimed that you dont play with him first. and its most likely that you play with him first so ppl can learn how to play again/the new abilities

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
this is probably what namura sed in the interview about new comers to the game thats why u play the awakening ... i think its good :)

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
yeah, nomura said that the BHK was sort of created to give an intro to people new to KH. So you'll probbly play the awakening/tutorial as BHK and then switch over to sora's strory (of course playing as BHK every once in a while)

keymasters3

farout i wanna play this game. those people who say that BHK is actually tidus open ur eyes people look back check out the face on kh1 cover

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Yeah thats a good point, who said that?
what of you play as BHK awakening in the beginning and awake to Sora.That kinda seems likely.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
im glad we will get to play as bhk cuz after the awakening its probs gunna be about his lfe in twilight town for shore, hopefully we will fight in the tournement :)

T-S

i think it's gonna play like ff8. you know how we was squall at first and swithched to laguna at some parts of the game.

supercallo

yeah i think that we will play as bhk during his awakening and then we switch to sora's game when bhk confronts namine about sora and then he gets released from his memory nap

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yes i get what you mean i remember that

EDIT: was talking about the previous FF8 thought

JakeBlade

Dancbanks is right theres one disk for each of them, so you get to play both sides of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back