• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
what if bhks name is one that you select, u kno like in FFX with tidus, and the summons. tell me wha u think

Ba-lue

That will not happen.Because,in games that you can make a name for that charecter.They use subtitles.And,say's the name in the subtitle.As you see in the traliers.You see that they talk with no subtitles.Except,when they have those mini movies.For exsample,the D.D. tralier,with really good graphics.So,may B not.

T

turkey

i think his name is "AROS" backwards for sora, cuz some ppl say that bhk is Soras opposite or something. but im not sure..oh well just wait for KH2..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
turkey said:
i think his name is "AROS" backwards for sora, cuz some ppl say that bhk is Soras opposite or something. but im not sure..oh well just wait for KH2..

The BHK is not Sora's opposite or shadow.

The BHK is Twilight. There is no opposite to Twilight.

Aros is a dumb name too and not really Square material. Square uses names that has meanings to it. Like Kairi is separation. Aros has no meaning at all. And don't say its the opposite of Sora because thats just the name spelt backwards.

Arian

There already has been several topics concerning the name of the BHk and there has been 1 topic containing the real name of the BHK. Have fun looking for it

Blindfolded_Riku

Ariana said:
There already has been several topics concerning the name of the BHk and there has been 1 topic containing the real name of the BHK. Have fun looking for it

No there hasn't been ANY topic with his real name in it.it hasn't been announced yet so stop making topics about it!!!!!

Arian

Blindfolded_Riku said:
No there hasn't been ANY topic with his real name in it.it hasn't been announced yet so stop making topics about it!!!!!

Psssh Rude <.<

is me nose still on?

I didnt make the topic

Blindfolded_Riku

is me nose still on?<-- Meaning?

I didnt make the topic<-- This was for the ppl in general so that there's hope that the one who read this are going to stop making those stupid topics^^

flary26

I don't know what his name is. But I can safely tell you:
- It's not Kyara. That is an abreviation for character the translator of a scan didn't know about, and took it as BHK's name. (don't blame him. he could at least read the other things.)
- It's not Tidus. Square wouldn't have hidden his face if it was. And they have different heights.
- It's not Aros. The game's on Japanese, remember? If it was an opposite, it'd be Raso, but that's not Square-like. They like meaning in their names.
- It's not choosable. Voice actors need to say it.

Arian

Blindfolded_Riku said:
is me nose still on?<-- Meaning?

Meaning that you nearly bit me nose off with your barking :D

Thats the basic gist of it ^.^

AND OHHHHH that way

Ok then ^.^

T

turkey

.:KL:. said:
The BHK is not Sora's opposite or shadow.

The BHK is Twilight. There is no opposite to Twilight.

Aros is a dumb name too and not really Square material. Square uses names that has meanings to it. Like Kairi is separation. Aros has no meaning at all. And don't say its the opposite of Sora because thats just the name spelt backwards.

hey man i know its spelled backwards.
but anyways thats just what i think,
but hey, you prove me wrong.

anyways i didnt know square makes their character names with meanings, how about giving me some more examples? especially on FF7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back