• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhks partner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Well,in that Tournament thats being hosted in TT called "The Struggle",his party member will be the gold-hair kid friend of his.Later on in the game,I'm hoping,no praying,that his party members will be Riku and King Mickey.

Last edited:

Sora-Keyblade M.

I hope so too! It would be awesome!! Maybe, in TT he fights that white thing...and then he ends up losing. And then the thing is going to attack. But Riku jumps in and saves him. But dont peaple say that Riku is that dude with the blindfold??

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Didn't BHK have 4 friends with him?

Crimson Jazz

WonderngKeyblade said:
well lok on the bright side he is the original master that means something

No he's not,Riku is.He just chose Darkness over Light,so the Keyblade chose Sora instead.And you guys really need to stay on topic.
To Sora Keyblade:BHK is chasing the Nobody because it is up to no good.Riku cannot help BHK fight the Giant Nodoby because BHK is having his Awakening.

To WonderingKeyblade:Riku is good now(actually Twilight),so unless he chooses Darkness again,he is not Sora or the BHK's enemy.

On topic:If Riku and King Mickey became his party members,I will pass out with Joy.

Sora-Keyblade M.

WonderngKeyblade said:
Well it says something about original and true being different on the site SO sora is either the original or true.

P.S. i can't copy that thing into my signature
Oh I know, why!! You need an

Crimson Jazz

Sora-Keyblade M. said:
T_T Y?? Y was there those words at the begginin of the game? It said he would open the door to the light or somthing...

Yeah,but those words never said:"You are the true keyblade master".Besides,it states in Jimminy's journal that:
When Kairi lost her heart,Riku allied with Maleficent to save her.Riku was acctually the rightful Keyblade,but once he chose Darkness over Light,the weapon chose Sora instead.Ansem exploted Riku;s weakness of Heart and possessed him.

And stop spamming this thing up or I will report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back