• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhks partner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightdragon

I hope Riku and Mickey are BHK's partners and I hope I'm playing as BHK when it happens (if it happens). If not, then I pray that BHK's partners are decent characters/fighters.

black acid

Heros need Villains
as ironic as it is....roxas plays solo acording to the pics from the reall game play. there's a possiblity that you should be able to play along side them on day-4 when you fight seifer from FF8 in that tournament.......then again that might be a one-on-one fight as well

Last edited:

Soraox

ok i know this not spoiler but those are sea salt ice and get one everyday ok and dont all saying its a spoler roxas99

t0g

well...after erading a couple of these comments....getting back the original question of the thread.....Roxas, BHK for all you people living under a rock, has no partners....he starts off the game thats it...there is no later on for him, well atleast not playing as him.....

skilled keyblada

WonderngKeyblade said:
I don't think Riku would want to be doubled as a sidekik. remember that lovely batlle when Riku fought with you, then left. He was just trying to kill him by hiself
yea but in kh2 it looks like his getting out of that dark/tough/ independent stage he was going through in kh but yea i agree i still cant imagine riku being sided with anyone other than mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back