• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Biggest losers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLove

Hi.
In my opinion, the biggest loser is the DUMBEST SHOW EVERR !
Please let me explain.
it's about a competition that obese(if that's the right term) people that go ahead and compete to see who can lose the fastest weightt.
And the people who lose the least amount of weight will have to go home.
I believe that's wrong.
People who have to lose weight shouldn't have to compete for it.
I think that they should let everybody stary on the show until the last episode and the person with the most progress wins whatever.
Agree?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Hi.
Please let me explain.
it's about a competition that obese(if that's the right term) people that go ahead and compete to see who can lose the fastest weightt.
I believe that's wrong.
I think that they should let everybody stary on the show until the last episode and the person with the most progress wins whatever.
Agree?

If it gets some people to lose weight who cares?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You have a problem with people who seek help to lose weight and rewarded for losing it is an an awful idea?

Whats wrong with you? Its a great show, it shows that with determination you can overcome your weight problem with the right motivation and help

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
lol they just go on the show because they need the motivation, nothing wrong with that

Ventux

People who get kicked off continue to lose weight (though at a slower pace), and at the end of the season they weigh in for a secondary prize.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hi.
Please let me explain.
I believe that's wrong.
Agree?

Wait.
It's bad to make a TV show that not only makes the competitors lose wait, but inspires the viewers to lose weight as well?

Troll detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back