• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By sleep?? does anyone understand the meaning if this yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

So being keeping up with bbs vids and stuff religiously for the past 42 hours.....What in the hell did birth by sleep have to do with the story? i mean, yea ven slept while his heart went to sora...but nothing was "born"...I guess you could count terranort at radiant garden for the first time....but i don't feel they really explained birth by sleeping....

B

brosandi

"Everything is born from sleep".

Honestly, I get the feeling how sleep works into the whole "birth" thing is something that is explained more in the Xehanort Reports that no one cares enough about.

RoarShark

How I took it was that In sleep Ven's heart was connected to Sora, thus giving birth to the Sora we know. As well as the possibility that Xehanort (Terranorht) was asleep when they found him, and that gave birth the main villian of the series. Another way to take it was the Ansem the Wise secret ending part.

Z

Zulkir

Ventus had the darkness taken from his heart, thus he fell asleep.

The only way he could be born again was to connect his heart with sora, which he did, thus Ventus, as we know him, was born by sleeping and connecting with sora.

B

brosandi

Yes, but then Ansem goes on to say that "Everything" is born from sleep, which means the title was referring to more than just Ventus.

Kentsu13

ya liek wat they said ven was (re)born wen he was sleeping by connecting his heart to soras (the cutscene w/ MX and ven at destiny island) but i dont get how it applies to everybody (accordign to AtW) and also ven wasn't (re)born the secodn time after connecting w/ sora maybe it works only once?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
"Everything is born from sleep, yes even you."

Everything? How can everything be born from sleep? This research that is within Sora might explain it. Or the reports from MX.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Research in Sora = Fake Twilight Town. =/

Could sworn that was in Ansems computer

As for the title of the game.
Birth by sleep sleep is birth everything starts sleeping.
Everything is alseep until darkness touches it in a sense like Ven who was asleep in CO.

Legendscarlet

it is more like vanitas borns from ventus darkness and ventus sleeps because his heart is incomplete til he conects it with soras heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back