• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
Ugh, Imagine a lv1 run on critical mode against MF, now that's something.. Anyway, looks like he's going to defeat the Iron Prisoner II first to get the last episode. Oh well, Xehanort can wait.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ugh, Imagine a lv1 run on critical mode against MF, now that's something.. Anyway, looks like he's going to defeat the Iron Prisoner II first to get the last episode. Oh well, Xehanort can wait.

He was already dying against Xehanort round 2 so I think it's obvious he needs to prepare more for Xehanort round 3.

(by the way, Nimoy is still epic in his dialogue... I was also surprised to find out that he taunts you if he kills you 0_0)

Silent hero_

Awards
Cyber won, finally! Ven's scenario up next. Hope he doesn't rush this time, and hopefully he will take time to lv up his commands..

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;QLUvyQUi7a0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLUvyQUi7a0[/video]

For anyone who missed it

Radar

Bronze Member
So Masa is fighting vanitas now and he says hes gonna show the epic cutscene that ensues. But hes havin trouble beating him.

CreativeGenius13

Does any one have a link to a playlist for Terra's story, Ven's Story, and Aqua's Story?

I really wish this had come out yesterday because I have a three day weekend and I have nothing to do.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Masa just beat final Vanitas. :D I'm so proud, he's the first known person in history to defeat Vanitas on Lv.1 Critical mode.

Radon

mofo
Masa just beat final Vanitas. :D I'm so proud, he's the first known person in history to defeat Vanitas on Lv.1 Critical mode.

Or you know those people that develop and review these games..

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
They don't count
Obviously, they hack mang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back