• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, holy crap somebody got their ass handed to 'em. XD And he was so close that one time....but boom, goes the Ultima Cannon. :X

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Been looking all over for this thread, finally found it since it was moved. Bah, at first I thought it got deleted, ANYWAYS, Masa's Stream is fun to watch but I like watching Cyberman6's too considering he doesn't skip too much over cutscenes, and looking at their examples, maybe it can help me play the game if I ever tried on Critical Mode. XD Or something like that.

Worth watching considering it's fun to see how they both deal in battles. So yeah. Currently Masa facing Vanitas and fighting w/ Mickey (as Aqua) but his Ven battle was worth watching.

FinalKingdmBlade

i've been watching Smileyx's stream all day, he went and beat VS after hours of trying and training, but turns out he beat it on the wrong file, so none of his stats carried over when he went to go after MF

FinalKingdmBlade

yeah, last i checked he was going through the process again with Ventus, he seemed pretty chill and cheerful in the chat, which is more then i could say for me, i would have raged quit after that XD

Z

Zulkir

Virgil and I both watched the hell out of Smiley's stream, he pretty much did everything at this point.

I dunno...I would pace myself in that game, he did literally everything in 1-2 days.

Took him forever to beat Terranort, who seems to become a lot EASIER once he summons a guardian.

FinalKingdmBlade

Virgil and I both watched the hell out of Smiley's stream, he pretty much did everything at this point.

I dunno...I would pace myself in that game, he did literally everything in 1-2 days.

Took him forever to beat Terranort, who seems to become a lot EASIER once he summons a guardian.

i don't know, even on proud in the JPN version, Terranort was a pretty easy boss to begin with, atleast to me he was =/ course i didn't know about that neat little trick with terra at the end, ended up just smacking him every time lol

Z

Zulkir

The NA version doesn't seem to have that part where you go into Terranort's Heart and beat up that darkness orb thing alongside Terra.

FinalKingdmBlade

it does, saw smiley do it after he tried beating terranort a second time after VS to see if LoD would appear in LE

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Smiley beat the whole game in 2 days
That's unsatisfying

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
A question for Cyberman, is anything censored in the NA version? go ahead, spoilers don't matter to me at this point.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
A question for Cyberman, is anything censored in the NA version? go ahead, spoilers don't matter to me at this point.
The only one I know of for sure is the Braig fight, they censored his weapon again. However, the scene where he loses his eye isn't censored :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The only one I know of for sure is the Braig fight, they censored his weapon again. However, the scene where he loses his eye isn't censored :D

Thanks for telling me but is the gun really that bad? he lost his damn eye and they did not censore that!

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks for telling me but is the gun really that bad? he lost his damn eye and they did not censore that!
It was most likely for consistency. The gun was censored in KH2, so if it was suddenly uncensored in BBS fans would be confused as to why the weapon changed.

FinalKingdmBlade

It was most likely for consistency. The gun was censored in KH2, so if it was suddenly uncensored in BBS fans would be confused as to why the weapon changed.

i never noticed the censorship, like whats the difference between the jpn and usa versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back