• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Novel!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Because..the translations...and the person..(sigh) never mind.

After the novels have been released, and after I (or someone else, if anyone else is planning to do it, idk) gets their hands on the book, and after there is enough translated to make a page for, then it will appear there, on heartstation.org's novels link, and at my livejournal :3

Does that answer it...??

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's the plot of BBS, in novel form. With extra scenes and character's thoughts and things included.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, I've bookmarked this site with the novels now.
Up there are seven entries, which, as I see, cover mainly Riku's story from CoM, Prologue of KH II, 3 volumes of Days and two special ones.
Just out of curiosity...where there ever novels for the first Kingdom Hearts?
As for Sora's CoM-story and KH II I just assume they haven't been translated yet...after all, Japanese isn't easy.

Since novels tend to be a bit bigger than guides and Mangas I have to dedicate some more time for it.
On a side note: Are they more on the comedy-side like the mangas or do we get some more seriousness?

For the BBS one, Lol, this one isn't even out yet and even if it was you'll have to give goldspanner time to translate it.
After all, she's doing this in her free time for us and doesn't get paid for it, so a bit of patience is it I would advise.

Xentus

After the novels have been released, and after I (or someone else, if anyone else is planning to do it, idk) gets their hands on the book, and after there is enough translated to make a page for, then it will appear there, on heartstation.org's novels link, and at my livejournal :3

Does that answer it...??
Hmmmmmm.Yes .

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just out of curiosity...where there ever novels for the first Kingdom Hearts?
As for Sora's CoM-story and KH II I just assume they haven't been translated yet...after all, Japanese isn't easy.

There are two KH1 novels, actually! You can see a list of all the novels in the series and the ones I have here :3

On a side note: Are they more on the comedy-side like the mangas or do we get some more seriousness?

Definitely more serious.

After all, she's doing this in her free time for us and doesn't get paid for it, so a bit of patience is it I would advise.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ah good, another site to bookmark.

Well, seriousness is great. Don't misunderstand me, i like the funniness of the manga, i.e. Axel stealing Demyx' backup-coat and smashing the surveillance camera in the castle in KH II Volume 5..
But the games themselves also have already plenty of humour (BBS not that much, granted), so I would like to read the story in a somewhat more serious manner.

You're welcome, I just said what I felt about it...;)

WayFinder

Hopefully the novel will reveal something extra that is not seen in the orginal game.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, seriousness is great. Don't misunderstand me, i like the funniness of the manga, i.e. Axel stealing Demyx' backup-coat and smashing the surveillance camera in the castle in KH II Volume 5..

I know, I love the manga too XD;

Sorry, I figured that Kingdom Hearts I would have been translated before CoM, II, and Days. My bad.

Well, I pretty much just translate what I feel like. Except when it comes to the Days novels, which is more like a masochistic personal challenge.

I just hope its based on the story of the origianl BBS game and not FM.

The novels usually go even deeper into the story than the FMs, so you'll probably be disappointed in that case...

Hopefully the novel will reveal something extra that is not seen in the orginal game.

I'd say you're pretty safe in assuming it will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back