• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

birth by sleep relese date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
I hope no one believed this.

1. This kid speaks english. Square is in Japan, they speak Japanese. That's not to say that the topic starter can't speak Japanese, it's just that its actally rare.

2. A non Square employee was told about a game that isn't even finished yet. Doesn't that sound fishy to anyone? Hell, I've sent em-mails and none of them were replied to personally. The were automatted responses. Why can THIS guy get through on the phone above all else?

3. He came to a Kingdom Hearts fansite. So instead of going to the official Kingdom Hearts website, he came here. A fan site > Official site. Hmmmm....

4. BBS not come to America? It's a story game. It will come here.

~ once again, the illustrious PMF extracts the words directly from my mind...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
~ once again, the illustrious PMF extracts the words directly from my mind...

Yeah, you should totally have my forum children. You or V.A.T13.
~
Okay, as for Jesse, nothing has been said. Nomura did say that the voice of Roxas would be Ven's, but you have to realize; Nomu-san speaks japanese. The interviews are in japanese. The japanese word for voice actor would be seiyuu. He was talking about Roxas' japanese VA. Does that mean it won't be Jesse? No. I believe it will be, but I just want people to call it like it is.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
sora wasnt the best of characters, he didnt even do much over COM except grow physicaly, that he kept atleast

I think you mean "grow into a godly character with the ability to leap buildings in a single bound"

I lol'd at this thread.

1. SE has multiple company headquarters all over the would. This kid simply "called" the one in the US.

2. Yes, you can call SE. But I highly doubt he called anyone important. He most likely called customer support 310-846-0345.

3. The guy said he doesn't know if they will release BBS in the US because he's the Japanese are the ones busy making the game, not the US SE. US SE has no details.

4. Of course BBS will be released outside of Japan. Shit, it's a brand new game FFS.

I can't believe you guys didn't know SE had other companu headquaters =/

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Argh, enough with these threads people. BBS is confirmed for NA release, as well as EU.
End of discussion

Alpha_Sonix

Okay, it's not going to come out in 2010, if Final Fantasy XIII comes in 2009 then, you'd think BBS would come before that and KH3 would take 2-3 years to develop and that would be a long time away.

kryloch

dude they said that it was supose to release in japan on september 2007 but that is hard to belive because the rumors were not even around then and it would really suck if it is not realsed in the usa:thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back