• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Special Bundle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxec

I can't find whether the Birth By Sleep bundle with the super special awesome PSP (picture below) will be coming to the USA. This may have already been posted so don't go into a hissy fit if it has, but is it?

kingdom_hearts_birth_by_sleep_psp_nosologeeks.jpg

Marques

I did see a psp bundle at gamestop but it didnt have that psp just a regular one D: so i only bought the game...

ZiggyK

As far as I'm aware the limited edition PSP won't be being sold in the bundle, just a regular, silver psp. But don't quote me on that, just what I've read and stuff.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i preorded this, im not 100% sure if this is the psp it comes with but i know its a silver one lol

i only got this because my original psp broke =/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i preorded this, im not 100% sure if this is the psp it comes with but i know its a silver one lol

i only got this because my original psp broke =/

It's not. Mystic Silver is just another way of saying regular silver, as in, the PSP included in the Gamestop bundle is no different from a regular silver PSP from Target or Best Buy.

Foxec

But just look at how sexy that thing is! They can't pull another Final Mix thing and make the best things in the world just to not let US into it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But just look at how sexy that thing is! They can't pull another Final Mix thing and make the best things in the world just to not let US into it.

They did the same thing with the limited edition Dissidia PSP. Japan got this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And we got this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Foxec

&%&*% &*@^&@ ^#&*(^$)&^)*&@*() #@&&#@* ()^#@^#*@^&*) !!!!!!!!!! Yes that is a swearing phrase. Why does Square Enix hate us?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
&%&*% &*@^&@ ^#&*(^$)&^)*&@*() #@&&#@* ()^#@^#*@^&*) !!!!!!!!!! Yes that is a swearing phrase. Why does Square Enix hate us?

SE's not the only one to do this. It's actually pretty common o.o

And Nomura cares enough to include a bunch of extras in our version (though it'll probably spawn a BBS:FM -.-) Well, it's the thought that counts, I guess.

Last edited:

Foxec

But it's the only one to do it to a game that I care about this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back