• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by sleep? (spoilers!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruelight

u no how in the secret ending it says at the end "it all began with birth by sleep" do u no wat that means. sorry if this has been discused

O

Oberon

I have a guess, but not a theory;

- The keyblade masters were all made by one thing, and were called upon due to the affiliates of the light, and the darkness had to be stopped, so it MIGHT be referring to the very first A. keyblade master, or B. the start of what happened with sora in KH1, since he noticed the dark storm that first night, but the only problem is, he wasn't sleeping... That is all I can come up with.

sephy 9 2 5

there's 3 theories
  1. the keyblade dream u have
  2. the 1yr sleep
  3. Roxas fusing with sora thus giving birth to darkness in Sora's heart

O

Oberon

sephy 9 2 5 said:
there's 3 theories
  1. the keyblade dream u have
  2. the 1yr sleep
  3. Roxas fusing with sora thus giving birth to darkness in Sora's heart
#2 could be it, because when he woke up, then that is when the Keyblade war could start, and that is the point in the past the 3rd game could take. And birth is referring to the birth of the war, and by sleep is referring to when he woke up... I think I got it a bit.

Texkia26

I thought it had something to do with the fact that when a strong person loses their heart, a nobody is "born". The somebody had died, thus refering to the "sleep". A nobody is "born" because their somebody "sleeps" (they died or lost their heart) That's my guess.

O

Oberon

Texkia26 said:
I thought it had something to do with the fact that when a strong person loses their heart, a nobody is "born". The somebody had died, thus refering to the "sleep". A nobody is "born" because their somebody "sleeps" (they died or lost their heart) That's my guess.
Well the war itself, must have been referring to the birth of a very important nobody, or heartless.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
birth by sleep.... secret ending. Doesnt the secret ending have to do with the past and keyblade masters before sora or something? Maybe it is when the darkness sleeps in hearts of people and worlds and is "born" when awakened. Becoming born into the world, thus needing chosen ones of "light" to maintain the balance. Just a thought....

O

Oberon

KingdomQueenHeart said:
birth by sleep.... secret ending. Doesnt the secret ending have to do with the past and keyblade masters before sora or something? Maybe it is when the darkness sleeps in hearts of people and worlds and is "born" when awakened. Becoming born into the world, thus needing chosen ones of "light" to maintain the balance. Just a thought....
That is what I thought.. But it MUST be referring to Xehanort, Sora, or someone of that nature...

Marluxia fan

I think it means that when Sora was asleep for a year, something was created or when he was turned into a heartless something else besides Roxas was created.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Marluxia fan said:
I think it means that when Sora was asleep for a year, something was created or when he was turned into a heartless something else besides Roxas was created.
I think that may have had something to do with it.
In my opinion, when Sora turned back to his incomplete "human" form, it triggered something. It left an unnatural flux in the worlds' order. Seeing as how he has a nobody [Roxas] That wasn't so bad. Bu this heartless kept it's "human" traits. Feeling; emotion [The works] But Kairi's "deep feeling" for Sora changed him back. So what exactly is he? He's not technically a heartless, and really not a nobody. He definitely is SOMETHING though. I can't even explain it. I know this may sound wierd, but he's not even himself. Not even his own somebody; just a shadow of his somebody. the darkness in his heart was shed away causing his to lose heartless form. Maybe he was just existence of a heart. And where did his body come from? If Roxas is his shell, then how did he retain a body? And Marcy. He just HAD to control Sora. So Sora went to sleep after losing his memories. See now if it was just anyone who had lost his memories, then there would be nothing to ponder on. But it was Sora; who I might add no longer has a heart; who did.
I can not guarentee anything, but just maybe his sleeping subconscious gained an existence all on their own. And that existence is what that quote is. Possibly the next “Roxas” for KH3. Which would make him either a “Unconscious” Sort of like a heartless, only with memories. Or a chaser. Either way, I have a feeling we may have to fight him.

O

Oberon

purified_riku155 said:
I think that may have had something to do with it.
In my opinion, when Sora turned back to his incomplete "human" form, it triggered something. It left an unnatural flux in the worlds' order. Seeing as how he has a nobody [Roxas] That wasn't so bad. Bu this heartless kept it's "human" traits. Feeling; emotion [The works] But Kairi's "deep feeling" for Sora changed him back. So what exactly is he? He's not technically a heartless, and really not a nobody. He definitely is SOMETHING though. I can't even explain it. I know this may sound wierd, but he's not even himself. Not even his own somebody; just a shadow of his somebody. the darkness in his heart was shed away causing his to lose heartless form. Maybe he was just existence of a heart. And where did his body come from? If Roxas is his shell, then how did he retain a body? And Marcy. He just HAD to control Sora. So Sora went to sleep after losing his memories. See now if it was just anyone who had lost his memories, then there would be nothing to ponder on. But it was Sora; who I might add no longer has a heart; who did.
I can not guarentee anything, but just maybe his sleeping subconscious gained an existence all on their own. And that existence is what that quote is. Possibly the next “Roxas” for KH3. Which would make him either a “Unconscious” Sort of like a heartless, only with memories. Or a chaser. Either way, I have a feeling we may have to fight him.
*claps* Excellent... Just... Wow... Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back