• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowolf

i can only think that UH will make a new song...and Square Enix will remix it or something. like they did with passion.

:D

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I thought Utada was doing pretty good with the theme songs, plus she has emotion into her music.

I was also thinking, if there is to be a change, Gackt or Maaya Sakamoto, who did Gravity for Wolf's Rain and The Real Folk Blues for Cowboy Bebop, would be some singers. I'd also guess Yoko Kanno as well. But I'd keep Utada for the next game anyways! ^^

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
NO. I SWEAR, I WILL PROTEST THE GAME IF GACKT DOES THE MUSIC.

He has got to be the most overrated pile of trash I've ever seen. Arrogant bastard too.

As for Maaya... I wouldn't mind that so much.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
i can only think that UH will make a new song...and Square Enix will remix it or something. like they did with passion.

:D

What do you mean remixed it?? I dont remember that lol

NO. I SWEAR, I WILL PROTEST THE GAME IF GACKT DOES THE MUSIC.

He has got to be the most overrated pile of trash I've ever seen. Arrogant bastard too.

As for Maaya... I wouldn't mind that so much.

Yeah I'm right there with you. And same for Ayumi...She's good, but I don't think KH and AH are the of the same essence...I'll stick with Hikaru ^^ She can make dark songs.

You Make Me Want to Be a Man :D:D

V

V.A.T.13

You Make Me Want to Be a Man :D:D

God damnit. Now I'll never get that out of my head.
I understand what she's trying to say but it's still lulz.

The opening will be sung by a Gackt and Hyde duet, and thats final dammit.
CRY MOAR BITCHES!! REDEEEEMMMPTTIIONNN!!

V

V.A.T.13

Avenger39: I claim all your stuff.

Key to the light: Good luck finding me. XD

Shuri

Regardless of your thoughts on the subject, Utada Hikaru could easily pull off a very serious, very dark song. Ever heard Kremlin Dusk? Her vocals are amazing in that song, even better than in Simple and Clean, and the tone is extremely slow and intense. Besides, if you haven't noticed, none of the theme songs for KH have had much to do with the game. Utada Hikaru is also a practical choice as she can sing in both English and Japanese. She's part of the Kingdom Hearts experience for me, and the day she no longer performs the themes for the games will be a sad day indeed. </3

V

V.A.T.13

Ehh...not that strong if you ask me. Mildly so to be honest.

V

V.A.T.13

....shes all...hip hoppy....I like it, reminds me of the old TLC. but we're looking for something BBS like...

Something like 'I love You'. Which sounds a bit like Simple and Clean in the chorus...

Shuri

....shes all...hip hoppy....I like it, reminds me of the old TLC. but we're looking for something BBS like...

Something like 'I love You'. Which sounds a bit like Simple and Clean in the chorus...
As a dedicated Utada fanboy (like the kind that jumps on stage at her concerts and then gets dragged out and charged with assault when I JUST WANTED A HUG!) I feel an obligation to clear this up. :]
Okay, honestly, even I don't understand the entire story behind this. The only explanation I got was a poorly translated and therefore confusing one. Apparently the rhythm used in Hikari didn't match the words for Simple and Clean, so she reverted to the "original" rhythm and Simple and Clean ended up sounding like Uso Mitaina I Love You. The situation still confounds me in many ways.

Okay, since that was completely off-topic, I had better say something related. Like I said before, Kremlin Dusk is proof of the depth she can put into her music. Animato and Hotel Lobby are also good testaments to her capabilities. Personally, Exodus '04 would be my perfect song for BBS. :3
And since she's in the process of making another English language album, I'll be able to bring more wonderful songs up as proof that KH and Utada were meant for each other! Of course, she has a lot of great Japanese music, but Exodus just doesn't get the credit it deserves. It's my favorite album of hers, even if Deep River is a veeery close second.
Yes I'm done for now. <.< >.>

V

V.A.T.13

Yay for good obsessive fandom!

Problem with that song though, the word Exodus, ( book of the bible, you know how anal amerikka is about small shit like that D: ) and 04. ( it's 09 or 10 by the time bbs comes out )

Other than that, it's pretty good. Catchy. Maybe a lil too slow for my taste.

I love you was an idea for KH3 I had. Even drew out the story bored for it. XD;;;

Shuri

"Obsessive" is a good word. I like that word.
Ugh. If anyone I ever meet tries to reference the Bible because I tell them I like a song called "Exodus '04", I will be very angry, and probably won't be able to do anything more than tell them off. But I would fantasize about leaving them for dead somewhere very desolate and lonely. D<
And the "'04" part of the title has always bothered me. It makes it almost unusable for any other situation past 2004. Grr. At any rate, I should clarify: A song like Exodus '04 would be perfect for BBS in my opinion. It could also work for 358/2 Days, but I don't know if that game will be given its own theme song. And we all know they're just going to recycle Simple and Clean for Coded, so...

I would adore Square-Enix for my entire life if Uso Mitaina I Love You was ever used in a KH game. That song and I have a special relationship, as it was the first of Utada's work I heard outside of what she did for Kingdom Hearts. :3

V

V.A.T.13

^ Oh? Same here. Found it while trying to find KH songs some years ago. ...And Guilty Gear songs...>>;
3982759/2 might use The Other Promise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back