• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Cat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
it is a great anine. in my profule where it says black cat is a link to YouTube where i've got like two eps. uploaded there. so you cancheck that out if you want. demo (but) it all in japanese with subs.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
A witch cursed him & that's why he has cat-like instincts & attacks ppl so fast.

OMG...I just watch the first 5 epi's & it is REALLLLY good.
If anybody hasn't seen it,give it a try!!!!!!

It's a must see.....I just love it!!! Including Train!!! Train mite seem all gloomy in the first epi's but he pretty much changes alot l8ter in the show.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
anyone read the manga they have an anime in japan waiting for the dubbed to come out i was a little sceptical at first but as i read it it was really interesting especially in the second book.

~RexchalOrgXIII~

ive read the first chapter. it was a preview in an issue of shonen jump. i agree it was interesting enough. and i also like the artist's (kentaro yabuki, i think)style of drawing.i didnt even know the manga was out though. lol. i guess i'll have to go buy it now.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
i've read volume one (and have the issue of SJ that you were talking about) and own volume 2. volume 2 has a plot twist im not gonna spoil anything so i won't say more. XD

Haruko

For the anime everytime I am on crunchyroll going to look for if the current series I am watching, it always catches my eye. I am templed to click on it and watch. Lately I have been watching animes that don't hold my interest maybe Black Cat with be different.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
i read and own the 3rd volume and hope to get the 4th volume soon you learn a little more about Sven and his eyepatch

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
got volume 4 has a nice plot twist and eve reveals more of her abilities learn more about Svens old life and Rins comes back. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back