• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Haul 2017

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Emergency Food
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
Black Friday // Cyber Monday 2017

Here is this year's Black Friday haul post.​

I've been waiting for a LONG time for some good games to go cheap, so that was my main focus. There were some good electronics sales, clothing sales, and I found good online sales for random merchandise.

My haul:

Horizon Zero Dawn - $20
Nier Automata - $25 Sold out with no confirmation email.
Nioh - $20
The Witcher 3 Complete Edition - $20
Rise of the Tomb Raider - $20
PS Plus - $40
The North Face clothes - $35
Excersie Ball - $27
Basketball - $10
Lost Legacy - $17

If you participated, then what did you purchase?

$ $ $

Last edited:

Veevee

Awards
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Luna Diviner
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Savage Nymph
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Unicornis Union
Ouh, I envy you for Horizon. It was 25 + shipping here and when I entered the site, the server crashed. When I was able to enter it again, the stock was empty. Snagged me .hack//Recode for 37€ and Superstar Saga for 25€. Wanted to grab Haikyuu Blu-Ray Volume 2 but will probably wait until all four are out, so I can get volume 2-4 cheap ... maybe ... if I succeed in playing the waiting game. xD

Recon

Emergency Food
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
FFXII: The Zodiac Age ~ $29.99
I considered this. I have yet to play XII and at this price point, it was hard to resist. My backlog is so big now that I think I best wait until I tackle some of these games.

**There is currently a free theme for this game [XII] on the PS Store**

**Apparently it includes Fran's butt**

**Swiggity swooty I'm coming for that rabbit booty*

Ouh, I envy you for Horizon. It was 25 + shipping here and when I entered the site, the server crashed. When I was able to enter it again, the stock was empty. Snagged me .hack//Recode for 37€ and Superstar Saga for 25€. Wanted to grab Haikyuu Blu-Ray Volume 2 but will probably wait until all four are out, so I can get volume 2-4 cheap ... maybe ... if I succeed in playing the waiting game. xD
HZD was also on the PS Store for $20, but 42GB is pretty big to download. I grabbed the last physical copy and never saw it any other store. I got really lucky.

I managed to snag Middle Earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition (all DLC included in price) for $54, I thought that was pretty decent. The base game was also available for $25
I was tempted, but reviews made me back away. Something about the game being too repetitive. Let us know how it is.