• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key of Valor

The Professor
The soul doesn't necessarily have to be a factor in Unbirths,
though it's possible that it a part of them.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Ok. Your right. Infact. Unbirths aren't there at all. They are all in our heads because "they were taken out of existance."

I keep having a thought that 'the Unbirth prevents the reproduction of mankind', but then that's diving into controversial aspects. But it's something that hasn't exist yet. In other word, it's unable to be born into this world.

If Kingdom Hearts was dark and controversial, then you could fit in that 'unborn babies died, which their existence is turned into... Unbirth'.

Unbirth = Existence and Soul?

Clowde

Nice sarcasm btw

But im saying something must be taken out of existence such as death taking out the body and heart leaving the soul.

I'm bored and haven't slept in 2 days. Forgive me.

But thats death. Not taken out of existence. But i get were your coming from. But alot of you say that Unbirths have a heart. A blue heart. So itd rather be killing the body would result in an unbirth.

And thats actually a good point. And it's a theory i considered. But then you have to wonder, if thats true, why don't we see Unbirth's anymore.

So lets say. To be Unborn means, to lose life. Or to go though a process were you should lose your life, but don't. Rather, your are Unborn into a new being.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
And thats actually a good point. And it's a theory i considered. But then you have to wonder, if thats true, why don't we see Unbirth's anymore.

So lets say. To be Unborn means, to lose life. Or to go though a process were you should lose your life, but don't. Rather, your are Unborn into a new being.

If that was directed at me, then let's look at it from the Heartless' prespective.

If my bullshit is true, then if Unbirth are the reason behind unborn people who haven't been born onto this world, then there cannot be darkness to spawn from. In turn, that would be it. No Heartless. Though the heartless weren't around yet, so that could be debunked.

If the first heartless was born and... the unbirth were still alive. Sooner or later, the instincts would catch on and just fight for survival, thus making the unbirth extinct. There's no backing to it, however, because I can see many things disproving it. But eh, worth a share.

Clowde

If that was directed at me, then let's look at it from the Heartless' prespective.

If my bullshit is true, then if Unbirth are the reason behind unborn people who haven't been born onto this world, then there cannot be darkness to spawn from. In turn, that would be it. No Heartless. Though the heartless weren't around yet, so that could be debunked.

If the first heartless was born and... the unbirth were still alive. Sooner or later, the instincts would catch on and just fight for survival, thus making the unbirth extinct. There's no backing to it, however, because I can see many things disproving it. But eh, worth a share.

Sorry it was directed at KBL.

BUT. Your theory is one i have also considered. To tell you the truth. The first time i heard the term Unbirth, i though Abortions. Or, i though that an Unbirth is made when someone who was suppose to be born doesn't because something happens that causes them not to be. A shift in the time line maybe?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I'm bored and haven't slept in 2 days. Forgive me.
I was serious that was a good. Anyway....you should get you some sleep.

But thats death. Not taken out of existence.
Thats what death does. During birth the soul is given(and the body and heart are brought into existence). During death the soul is taken(and the body and heart are brought out of existence).
But i get were your coming from. But alot of you say that Unbirths have a heart.
They may or may not have a heart. Im just saying that the soul would be a base.

So that would mean that the heartless and nobodies are unborn.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Sorry it was directed at KBL.

BUT. Your theory is one i have also considered. To tell you the truth. The first time i heard the term Unbirth, i though Abortions. Or, i though that an Unbirth is made when someone who was suppose to be born doesn't because something happens that causes them not to be. A shift in the time line maybe?

The timeline is actually a valid point. Sora and Co went to Timeless River... and that's technically going back in time because Pete's interference affected the Castle. If we assume, MX's mistake could be... his experiments that interfered with the elements of time and space continuum. And that affected the birth of many children, preventing them from being born and thus... unbirth are born in the BBS period

...GAH. I hate Kingdom Hearts for shoehorning complication and making people come up with cliche crap -_-

Clowde

Thats what death does. During birth the soul is given(and the body and heart are brought into existence). During death the soul is taken(and the body and heart are brought out of existence).

When you die your body decomposes. This is no different in KH.

So that would mean that the heartless and nobodies are unborn.

No. When a heartless and Nobody are created you don't die. You lose your heart.

keybladelegacy

Website
No. When a heartless and Nobody are created you don't die. You lose your heart.
Hehe Thats what Ansem SoD thought(that the body and soul perishes) what if he was right. That if the heart was released the body and soul was supposed to perish or die being unbirth "unborn". But it didnt because it faded into darkness. In your theory just like the body and heart according to you.

Clowde

Well. What ever the composition is, whether its Soul+Heart+Darkness or Body+Heart+Darkness, I still believe that it has something to do with, "suppose to die, but didn't".

Or how is this. Master Xehanort created the Unbirths, by taking the soul's of beings, infusing it with darkness and forming it into an Unbirth.

The soul is being stolen from the body, so the body dies, but the soul survives. It becomes, unborn.

It would explain the giant MX emblem found on most unbirths.

keybladelegacy

Website
Well. What ever the composition is, whether its Soul+Heart+Darkness or Body+Heart+Darkness, I still believe that it has something to do with, "suppose to die, but didn't".
Not saying its not possible but it could. Just so many possiblities.

Or how is this. Master Xehanort created the Unbirths, by taking the soul's of beings, infusing it with darkness and forming it into an Unbirth.
This is what I was thinking MX doing this infusing it with darkness (DS) and creating artificial unbirths marking them with a seal but I dont know.

The soul is being stolen from the body, so the body dies, but the soul survives. It becomes, unborn.

It would explain the giant MX emblem found on most unbirths.
Were on the same frequency now.

Clowde

Glad to be onboard.

But then what about Ven? With the current unbirth theory Ven is left without an explanation.

keybladelegacy

Website
Glad to be onboard.

But then what about Ven? With the current unbirth theory Ven is left without an explanation.
Well I dont believe in Roxas having a heart but I acknowledge it as a possibility so once I have the time I'll think up of a theory that would connect Ven to Roxas through memories similar to Xion and Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back