• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Fight In Potc!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

WHAT IF we hve to fight barbosa as a boss fight. he is imortal if we don't stop the curse. they probably won't hae us fight them, but what if they do!

DiZ'journey

or at the very least it might be similar to jafar and you have to aim at the monkey or something!lol that could be fun but you'll prolly just fight him and break the curse in a cut scene or it could be like hades, you couldnt kill him but you still win

ultamaSora

I think they might make you hold off Barbosa so he can't stop Jack and Will from putting the coins in the chest. Then you fight him as a regular boss.

The Reaper

That would be a good idea, the monkey would hold the cursed jewel or something like that and you have to follow him around and try to kill him.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
hikari2002 said:
the one with the monkey and the hat and beardy thingy...

to be more specific, barbosa was jack's first mate until he declared muntiy, kicked jack sparrow out of his title as captain and took over.

LightSide

Don't you think that it would then be too much like the Jafar fight. You will probably (if this fight is in the game that is) have to restore his mortality before having to fight him properly, my guess that it may have something to do with a special action. You never know, the battle may involve Orlando's character, but I doubt it will have him cutting his hand open to break the curse, (a kid's game won't have any blood in it).

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
ultamaSora said:
I think they might make you hold off Barbosa so he can't stop Jack and Will from putting the coins in the chest. Then you fight him as a regular boss.

I was thinking the same exact thing, but how long do you think we'd have to fight him off? o_O

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
agentscamp5 said:
WHAT IF we hve to fight barbosa as a boss fight. he is imortal if we don't stop the curse. they probably won't hae us fight them, but what if they do!

if you actually think about it for a second, i bet the whole point of the Pirates of the Carribean world is to STOP THE CURSE anyway.

MonkeyboyWesley

wait wait wait. r we talkin bout kh or pirates of the carrabian?!?!?!?!? hoos barbosa? y wuld he be in kh? send pictures!!!!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
If we have to fight him, I hope he's not impossible. I mean, if he can't die than what's the point. Unless we have to help Jack find the medallion thingy....then he can die.

~NGD OMEGA~

So? Literally speaking, some of the creatures that you face cannot die anyway, but you can still fight them, just check the PoTC X-Box or GBA game (If you manage that far mind). Also it could be one of those "To win: SURVIVE" Battles, like in FF tactics. (After my break, you are going to hear about this game a LOT!). You know, a timed battle. Or Jack could face him while you fight a heartless boss or something as Will goes for the chest. I would still love that level, THAT I PREDICTED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Maybe he could be only defeated by magic attacks? Either that or I'm going with the whole restoring mortality theory :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back