• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BOW DOWN TO ME...or not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Welcome to the forums, obey the rules, have fun and post a lot. No, I will not bow down to you, thank you.

X.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Greetings! Welcome to the forums! HAve fun, post a lot, etc...
Some1 else posted the rules, so im not gonna

GeneralChaos

I shall not bow to the likes of you...
Why, you ask? Because I have back problems. Hit by a car. Not pretty...

Well, anyways, welcome. Don't be an idiot, and you'll get along fine.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I am TheMuffinMan, and welcome the the KHInsider forums
No spamming (Which includes posting twice or more times in a row, pointless comments that don't contribute to the topic, excess flaming or swearing, and spam topics)

Don't feel compelled to post a lot, because post count does not necessarily make you better. Post at your own pace, and don't let others discourage you because they have more posts than you, because having a high post count does not make them better

And overall have a good time. Visit the chat, hang out in the forum insanity, join a Roleplay, play the RPG, or read a fanfiction. Do whatever to have fun, so long as it is within reason

I am part of the staff, and one of the moderators of this section, so feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns

And don't ask people to bow to you unless you're as awesome as me

Back